Is dating really worth it in 2022 if you’re ugly and make under $200k...

Is dating really worth it in 2022 if you’re ugly and make under $200k? I know that anons like to clown on FDS but the fact is their standards are at least roughly representative of the standards that attractive girls impose on potential partners. Is dating really worth it in 2022 if you’re ugly and make under $200k? I know that anons like to clown on FDS but the fact is their standards are at least roughly representative of the standards that attractive females impose on potential partners.

Attached: C003FE7B-39D3-4965-9404-1AD22B62BE4B.jpg (1242x2198, 256.82K)

u need to shudd up is whut i fink

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 518.79K)

My ideal is one that just won the powerball, but we can't always have it all. I actually snubbed a nerdy girl once, that won a $20M lawsuit a month later. Lucky me...

considering im a young pretty attractive woman and I've managed to scare off a fat, middle class man who would surely be excluded from that list, I would say yes.

the biggest thing women look for is confidence.

Attached: 1644943062044.jpg (515x653, 39.24K)

There's plenty of 6s that look like 8s with makeup. Of course they will soon become 5s once they settle in. If you're thinking about a woman like picrel, add hung and cool to the list, so you're pretty much out of the running.

Attached: giver credit 2.jpg (1000x1000, 284.58K)

Jesus christ, you people are beyond saving. It isnt your height or how much you earn - it is about how rich you are in life; not money.

Do you take care of yourself?
Are you able to speak and keep an conversation going?
Are you confident in yourself?

Then congratu-fucking-lation. You can probably get a woman with the same criteria.

But sure, it is easy to blame everything on either money or height. If one woman says one stupid thing, then you instantly think every woman thinks like that. How stupid can you be

KYS, literally nobody has believed your shit in years. You're literally screaming into a toilet.

>I know that anons like to clown on FDS but the fact is their standards are at least roughly representative of the standards that attractive females impose on potential partners.

No, they aren't.

>Do you take care of yourself?
>Are you able to speak and keep an conversation going?
>Are you confident in yourself?

Honestly no, that's why I've given up.

Grow up, you whiny little bitch.

Start with step one then.

Men who lack these things need something to blame. This is all it takes, may not get you a Victorias secret model but it will surely get you a decent/average woman

>Jesus christ, you people are beyond saving.

>If one woman says one stupid thing, then you instantly think every woman thinks like that.

can't argue against this flawless logic.

Attached: 1644963212208.gif (220x321, 1.36M)

am I a slut??

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-07 195029.png (771x733, 229.53K)

you deserved it for snubbing a nerdy fucking girl. that's the type of girl
i have ever wanted to have but i probably won't ever have it since they are so rare.

1. taking care of yourself is entirely on you
2. get tipsy until nerves go away
3. comes with time after doing 1 and 2

Meh, I knew her pretty well and know I wasn't interested, bad match. The money is mostly just a funny twist on the story.

I'm a 30 year old Hikikomori my man, it's already over. I just wanted to fuck some girls before I rope but I'm too much of a sperg to talk to them on Tinder. I took care of myself for a long time, went to the gym hard, got into a few social events, didn't help.

It's usually the income that changes that number the most, what did u put

You aren’t a woman, faggot.

Well, it is a good sign you know it.

Then I would recommend to drop everything you know about women, because If you have gathered most of your knowledge from places like here, then it is not practical.

Tinder and so on makes a lot of men depressed. However, you should not go in Tinder to get women. Go to Tinder to train yourself in speaking with women.

If you think Everyone on Tinder is a slut, then you're generalising. If you want to get good info about women, then speak/write to many different kind of women. They are human too and have different interest too.

How should anyone (male or female) love you, If you dont even love yourself. Why should they? It is egotiscal thinking and not healthy.

I'm fairly sure that was a woman. She posted three times so far.

Just wait till Sex robot technology improves.
5 more years, faggot UwU

Nearly all my friends are women so I don't generalise or think they're evil or anything like that, I just have too much anxiety to talk to them in any romantic or flirtatious context.

This is why you fail in life.

nope lol, i'm a guy

income is the single most important factor. you can find a 5-6 if you make around $60k and that is what you should be satisfied with.

there is no excuse for making anything under that amount

i put any lol

They're not rare go to any game shop and there will be plenty on roleplay nights

That's slander, user. Maybe if she's still around she'll post some titties and settle it.

Attached: 1619338674208.jpg (720x720, 80.76K)

no, that wasn't me, I've posted twice

its not a guarantee instant sex, but those 2 should build your confidence which is arguably the most important.

>wasn't interested
i really don't understand normies.
whatever

I'm a Florida man, you should hear the rest of the weird shit that goes with that story.

They didn't build my confidence. Being around people just made me feel more isolated and going to the gym made me feel worse about my body, even after months I was still skinny and weak.

I was more referring to and . Those you too?

Here’s some simple facts. It’s not how you look, or even your money… if you are in the dumber half of the barrel, women don’t respect you. Sure, you can find some that are dumber than 50%, but most of them are fairly attractive which means they won’t settle for your dumb ass. What does that leave people like you with, at the bottom of the barrel? Dumb and ugly. But you are too good for that, aren’t you?

>no
>no
>i have never been
fuck i guess it's really over for me. i'm probably younger than the average of men who gave up on women but i have never even had a friend that's female let alone having a gf.
as a bonus, i'm fat af kek

tell us the rest of the story then.

I am not an expert in anxiety, so I cannot help you there. But I would defintely recommend a psychotherapist or someone in that departement.

But it seems like you have trained your brain to be a beta cuck. Women are extremely sexual and most, If not all I have met have a higher sex drive than me.

But thats not the important topic for right now. If you want sincerely want to change, then do it one small step at a time.

Go to the gym and back again. Don't train, just go inside and then home again. When you're inside the gym, then ask yourself If you want to train? If not, then go home. You have completed the task and it is one step closer to the gym than before.

Do you brush your teeth?
Wash your beard/hair?
Trim your beard/hair?
Hows your diet?

All of these things need to be taken slowly. Don't change everything in one day or one week.

I would recommend starting with the easiest task and build up from there.

Choose one for the first week:
* Wash yourself 4 times a week.
* Brush your teeth every day for a week.
* Try to eat 100g of broccoli, spinach, etc once per week.
* Weight your self every day (extremely potent method to lose weight. Works with all my clients) and write you weight down.
* Go to the gym once, then back again.

After 3-4 weeks, you can assign more task to do every week. If it feels like too much, then adjust it abit down.

If you do it like this and keep focusing on just this AND you. You will get more confident. You just have to succeed in yourself, then that succession will show itself.

You would be amazed how much is possible, If you show your mind a little patience and respect.

There's a lot more to building muscle than just hitting the gym once in a while. You have to eat right and have an effective workout. Just takes research, and trial and error. Not as difficult as it sounds and it becomes addictive once you figure it out.

no lol