Why would anyone consider this gay? Ever?

Why would anyone consider this gay? Ever?

Attached: 358A7028-C5B0-4796-9AD9-BB74F5AA973D.jpg (1242x1618, 992.75K)

Because there are balls right there.

if you put your dick in there you're essentially using an oversized silicone condom

Which translates to gay anal sex

Remove yourself from the gene pool...with fire.

It’s at least 5 inches away from the insertion point. You wouldn’t even see it

But it’s a fake vagina

Moar?

Seems perfectly straight to me OP

Second. Also sauce?

you're just using another man's ass to masturbate, how is that gay?

It's still a mans body you're looking at. Can tell from just that angle the guy isn't even built like a nice twink let alone like a girl. I'd fuck this one though.

Attached: 1629997610861.jpg (1280x1280, 631.79K)

Because it takes place in a mans ass.
That fleshlight is basically a thick ass condom in this scenario.
Also the fact that you keep making this thread to cope over wanting to fuck that but not wanting to be perceived gay for it, makes it hella gay.

You’re barely using the ass though. Not gay says I

The fact that another man is there, getting stimulated by the movement.
>Not gay says I
That's some cope.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say

It’s barely a fact though. There’s no skin on skin contact either. It’s like if someone was just holding a fleshlight while you fucked it

Dude, as long as you don't touch them it's OK!

nah

Attached: 24444444525.png (627x847, 935.01K)

You're super gay for trying to rationalize this into not being gay, you're so far in the closet that Aslan is considering charging you rent, not to mention that the gay man in your picture is wearing frilly lingerie which is also super gay.
You not understanding me explains a lot though, only an abject retard would think that sex taking place inside of a man isn't gay.

I know the fabswingers account this came from lol.

It's a factual fact though and no getting a handjob from a man isn't less gay than fucking him in the ass.
The thick ass condom doesn't stop him from feeling your motions and enjoying it.

But it’s not sex. It’s (barely) assisted masturbation. It looks like a chick too

>But it’s not sex.
Yes it is, a thick condom doesn't stop it from being sex.
Assisted masturbation isn't a thing, that's called foreplay and no it doesn't look like a chick. It looks like a guy in frilly underwear with a fleshlight up his very male ass.

It’s less than a fact since it’s a faux woman and faux pussy. Thick silicon would stop you from feeling the skin

By your logic, wearing a full pvc gimpsuit and fucking a guy with a cocksleeve wouldn't be gay because skin isn't touching.
Your logic is fallacious.