Okay Any Forums, I've got a situation here and I'm just trying to get help wherever I can...

Okay Any Forums, I've got a situation here and I'm just trying to get help wherever I can. I work for a business that buys and then recycles/resells electronics, ranging from old PCs to the newest iPads, just whatever we get from our customers. Well, we got a big load in from a police department a little while back, and a couple of iPad Pros from last year were found inside. Sadly, looks like even after factory resetting them, this one is behind a remote management lock. I've tried contacting the company, but they're running on a skeleton crew right now and it'll be a few days before they're back to me. So, since I'm impatient and want payday to come sooner, I figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows any way to bypass or remove it? Obviously Apple says that's impossible, but I figure jailbreaking it would do the job? Then again, I know jack shit about jailbreaking Apple devices, only bothered doing that to game consoles and Androids, so I could be completely wrong here and SOL.

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

You are a black gorilla nigger and you need to give back your stolen goods

Attached: Sanic and Sherk .jpg (943x961, 233.74K)

if I wanted to steal an iPad, it wouldn't be from a company that obviously has it on fucking lockdown, you mouthbreathing fucking retard.

Attached: white.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

You are an albino gorilla nigger (slav/russian/eastern european) and you need to give back your stolen goods

yknow what I'm Irish so I won't really argue with you there

now help or fuck off

>albino gorilla nigger
Sir that would be anglos.

fpbp

Just wait for the retards to get back to you, you might brick the devices.

As an IT jannie I can be the bearer of bad news for you. It's fucked unless you can prove to Apple that you purchased it legally. It's enrolled into Apple business manager and probably a mdm solution like jamf. There is no way to unenroll it since Apple devices all pull software updates and images from either Apple or an mdm server. You can try to jailbreak it but you might lose a lot of functionality since Apple is big on disabling usability if they lose control of the device.

>This is my job. Could you do it for me?

oh for sure, I already tried Apple and they basically said "yea nothing we can do here but you can try the company". Figured it was worth a shot to check though. Like I said, I've only really jailbroken consoles and Android, so I have no idea if Apple Jailbreaks have any features that allow shit like completely wiping out and factory resetting it beyond even a normal reset to disconnect it from this shit. Like I said, was worth a shot. Thanks guys

nice wurßt sausages bro

Yup unless the original company unenrolls it from ABM or you have a proof of purchase from them, its essentially a paper weight. The most common issues I've seen with jailbroken ones is loss of camera functionality and losing connection to Apples services.

this is a parts device
donate it to your local unauthorized repair shop

Attached: FTLmVCwacAAJknM.jpg (897x1112, 109.12K)

>this is my job, I have hit a roadblock, I will ask other people that may know more than me for help
this is normal behavior, user

yea i noticed that, it was a really weirdly angled picture. i have normal fingers

Attached: IMG_1310.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

>loss of camera functionality
that is super fucking weird, any idea what causes that?
yea I figured lmao
we're the parts shop too so it's not like it's a big issue
i am unironically like 0.01% Gypsy

give it back jamal

The device is remote locked.
>buying Police seized iPads
You only have your self to blame. No, Apple will never unlock them and the parts are also useless because they spent good money to make all parts serialized.

Attached: displayverificationwarning.jpg (1600x900, 88.21K)

Nice meth fingers bro.

Nice fingerprints bro
Would be a shame if anyone made a copy and used them with malicious intent

Attached: 1615846740466.gif (220x268, 166.68K)