Is sex actually, as good as they say it is?

Is sex actually, as good as they say it is?
I'm a virgin

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 7.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlyfans.com/puplover99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy a sex doll, feels the same when you hump a dead body

You gain more euphoria from the muscle workout you get from a hr or more of fucking then cumming. Same experience as jerking off basically except less of a workout.

when you are a teenager, yes.

It's like ice-cream. Really exciting and then ur like yeah. I had ice-cream. Whatever.

if you get a dog it's even better

Attached: 1646489271271.jpg (3200x2818, 638.52K)

It is as good as food. which seems like "not that good", but try going without food and then having food. It's like that.

Eh sex without emotion fucking sucks, but sex with someone you’re connected to? Literally nothing better on this planet. Burying your face in her neck while she wraps her arms around you, it’s the closest you can come to god.

Can confirm.
Literally as hot as pic rel.

I didnt enjoy it and mostly had sex as a favor to my ex. I still crave it even though I know I wont enjoy it as much as I want to.

It's basically McDonalds for me. The food is shit but you keep coming back for more. Feeling hungry soon as you leave the door.

this.

feels much much hotter and the pulsating will make you cum like you never came before

What is this, a dog fucking thread now?

Yes. Got a problem with it?

You're god damn right I have a problem with it! First race mixing and now this? You know this is insane! You know it is!

Oh My Gawd. Could you like. Stop kinkshaming? Not everyone voted for Trump you know!
Leave. Us. Alone. You right wing lunatic!
What do you even have against dogs?
My dogs just so happens to be in the middle of transitioning.
Who are you to say Zhe doesnt get to feel love!?
Who the fuck do you think you are!?
I cant even begin to imagine what kind of fat racist pig you must be to hate this much on innocent dogs!
It's sick!
onlyfans.com/puplover99
Instagram @puplover99

Imagine sweaty free for all sex with JJ
Yea it's good, OP

Attached: 20220110_030221.jpg (720x1155, 356.01K)

Thanks for telling me

What else did you want to know. There are few things on the planet better than tight wet pussy

As one guy says, a lot of it is about the connection. But I mean, a good fuck is still a good fuck.

The process of bagging a woman is amazing fun, it’s not just the release of the nut

>process of bagging a woman
only fgts talk like this tho

How would you say it?