What do if I relate with the Joker?

What do if I relate with the Joker?
>Picrel
I am psychotic, crazy, unhinged just like the joker and am hated for being an agent of chaos

Attached: Heath_Ledger_as_the_Joker.JPG.jpg (1280x1884, 357.19K)

Take your meds

grow up emo faggot

I am not a monster, I am just ahead of the curve
You wanna know how I got these scars?

You'll just have to imagine the fire.

Attached: 1646593322881.jpg (899x503, 47.2K)

will we see you in the news tomorrow, by any chance?

I always thought i was Heath Ledger's Joker, only to find out that i was Joaquin Phoenix's Joker all along.
BBC?

i always thought my life is a comedy, now i realize it's a tragedy

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 4.97K)

oh i love these threads, it's been so long

You can't just say you relate with the Joker you gotta prove it bro, bomb a hospital or something funny like that.

Attached: daddys_little_monster.png (797x1171, 1.64M)

I could snap at any moment and just beat somebody to a pulp who pisses me off even a little.

Faggots are afraid of me, I am exactly like the driver, although nobody has given me a chance to display my bottled up fury.

Attached: 1401145584520.jpg (725x1092, 137.24K)

Nah! I'm more this guy. Trying to cut down on the drinking though so I could be at least as thin as him.

Attached: file.png (570x299, 143.63K)

It's like looking into a mirror.

Some of the mannerisms are different, but the essence... the soul... Is my own. Never has a character in a work of fiction spoken to me like this one. Sometimes I scare myself

Attached: file.png (600x331, 151.07K)

This. I also speak with very long pauses, wear the same clothing over and over again, carry a toothpick with me at all times, and once got stabbed trying to defend my waifu's honor from a bunch of hoodlums.

I'm ruthless and a master of getting the information I need out of someone. But most importantly: I'm one cocky motherfucker you do NOT want to fuck with.

Attached: file.png (209x250, 61.61K)

no one comes close. he's me. they must have time traveled to 2014 and spied on me and my friends when they were writing it.

Attached: shut up.gif (450x254, 240.36K)

I'm a mix of Vic Mackey, The Driver, Rust Cohle, Hal Wilkerson and Tony Soprano. I'm not sure what exactly that would make me, but it makes me better than any of you.

>destroyed brothers minecraft world
>drink a lot of milk and burned moms car keys while wearing her eyeliner
>turned on the grill to just watch it burn
You can say I AM pretty dangerous

Attached: 9LcgB.jpg (1920x1200, 152.46K)

Clown

or you're pretending to be like him because you liked the movie and made him into a role model since you're a fucking tool

you sound upset

I think being like the joker would be more about how you hate people

no, joker 2019 retconned him, joker is now a good guy

It is about being ahead of the curve

Watch the Movies with Mikey on The Dark Night Rises. Seriously.