Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread

"I never tell a LARP" - John Adams Edition

Attached: shecrets.png (280x242, 110.04K)

i jerked off during class once

I would like to know if there is an user, who would like to have sexy time with his nieces

Yes there is, the ages are 8 and 11, he'd prefer the youngest one but he'd never do anything she didn't want to and probably won't ever act on it.
One of the main larps of secrets threads

I’m a paranoid schizophrenic and my gf of 6 years has no idea

Yes I'm here

8 & 10 actually

Going to repost from incest thread since it's about to die.

My parents were swingers and at least once a month they'd have the party at our house. Up until I was ten or eleven they'd have me and my two younger siblings stay at a friends house or sometimes with our grandparents. Then one night they asked me to make sure my siblings stayed in bed all night.

That made me realize they were hiding something. I sat awake all night then finally got the nerve to tiptoe down the hall and listen at the top of the stairs. Could hear adults laughing but it sounded so weird I had to see what was going on. Crawled down the steps until I could see into the living room. Saw my mom on another guy riding him on the couch. My dad and another guy were both doing something to a woman on her back on the kitchen table too far for me to see. So I sat there watching my mom ride this guy for as long as I could until I thought I was gonna pass out, then went upstairs and laid in bed all night thinking about it.

The next day my parents could tell something was up when I couldn't look at either of them. My mom tried talking to me after church (no seriously) asking if I heard anything last night and she didn't believe me when I said no so then my dad took me out for a ride a few hours later for a talk. He wasn't a mean man but I knew when he was serious I better fucking pay attention. He told me he wasn't gonna ask me if I saw or heard anything because he didn't want me to lie to him but said I was getting older now and that he had trusted me with a responsibility and told my mom that he knew he could count on me. He asked me if he was wrong and I said no. I felt so guilty I started to tell him but he just said for me to stop talking. That whether or not I heard or saw anything wasn't going to be a problem as long as my siblings were in bed and stayed there. Made me promise they would be, then drove us home.

>be me, age 13-14
>jerking off late at night
>sister walks in on me
>lets out 'ewww' noise
>turns around and leaves

Attached: JILL600331.gif (600x331, 1.99M)

>Did they have more parties and did you ever watch them again? Did you know the guy your mom was fucking? Did your parents ever try to talk to you about it again or did you ask them any more about it?

They kept having parties but the next one wasn't until a month later. It was a really weird time for me that entire month. It completely changed the way I looked at my mom and I didn't understand why my dad was letting it happen. Thought maybe they were getting a divorce. I didn't talk to either of them about it until I was older. Things were really weird with my mom because I started viewing her more sexually and felt really bad about it. She saw me staring one night because she didn't have a bra on underneath her shirt and I could make our her nipples through the fabric. She asked me if I was okay or if something was wrong. My dad didn't say anything about it until the next time they were gonna have one of their parties. He just stopped me in the hallway while mom was bathing my siblings and asked if I remembered our talk in the car and if he could rely on me to be responsible.

And I didn't recognize the guy she was with that first time because I couldn't really see him but he was one of my dad's coworkers he'd been friends with since high school.

I stole my cousin's panties and jerk off with them. I touched her ass while she slept. Took everything I had to not jerk and cum on her that night

Gf's nieces

>What were things like with your mom? How was it weird?

It was just a really weird time for me because I'd gone through puberty but neither of them had talked to me about any of it. My dick had been getting hard for weeks before that night and I'd just grind my mattress or a pillow at night. I was getting erections all the time after that night especially when my mom was around and I'd feel so guilty for it. Then one day my cousin (she lived with us. her and my sister were my younger siblings. long story) was sitting on my lap while we watched TV together. It felt good having her on my lap and I got an erection from it. Started grinding and bouncing her on it a little bit at first but it felt so good I kept going until my mom walked in and it scared me so hard I jumped a little and I'm sure I looked guilty. My mom stood there for a second like she was trying to figure out what to say then told my cousin not to sit like that anymore.

I went up to my room once my mom was gone and humped my mattress until I came for the first time. I was laying there naked under the covers just basking in how good it felt and I fell asleep. My mom woke me up a few hours later and stood in the doorway asking if I was naked under the cover and why. I told her because I sleep better naked and all she said to that was to lock my door if I was going to be doing something in there I didn't want anyone to see.

Grew up just a few houses down from a cousin the same age. My mom or her mom would often babysit us both as little kids. Took baths with her until her mom saw her playing with my erection. Played doctor with her even after we were caught a few times. Kissed each other. Felt her up. Grinded together with clothes, shirtless, pants pulled down, etc.

I stole my best friend's gf's nudes, neither of them have any idea I have them. I jerk off to them a lot, especially right after hanging out with them. Pic related

Attached: IMG_8545.jpg (722x1037, 107.36K)

You should ask to watch

First time we did oral was also the same afternoon we first fucked. It was the summer after 6th grade. We were alone in her house and knew it was just us for at least 5 or 6 hours. She showed me a book she'd found stashed on a top book shelf in the basement. It was the joy of sex. Every page had illustrations of a man and woman engaging in various different sex acts.

like ask or force them by showing whay I got?

Just ask. If you forced them then you wouldn't have friends anymore

Let them see you adjusting your boner when you are hanging out with them. Make it seem like you are trying to hide it so they won't know you are hard. If they comment, act embarrassed then start saying it is their fault for making you think about them having sex.

Attached: DU24.jpg (450x300, 10.88K)

My wife grew up in a southern Baptist household but is probably the biggest freak I know:
>She was a patient at the psych ward I worked at when I was 18 and she was 14
>Became penpals and our chats were innocent for years
>The night she confirmed her birthday made us legal she was a different person
>We ended up 'loopholing' that night, she wasn't even a High School upperclassman
>She wouldn't let me use condoms and within 2mo we had scheduled an abortion
>Begged me to pretend to be a family member to sign off for her
>The protestors shaming turned her on so much that we fucked after the chemical abortion
>Which is a no no
>She obsessed over what she called 'the walk of shame' for a couple months
>Finally gave in and we drove to the clinic on a Saturday morning to take the walk again
>Walked through the crowd, told the receptionist we changed our mind
>They let us leave out the back and we fucked in the parking garage
>We've taken the walk quite a bit, mostly just leaving after getting to the clinic doors

The list of honorable mentions is immense. I'm not sure what happened to her that made her this way but Godbless.

that's wild lol