/iemg/ + /pmp/ - In-Ear Monitor & Portable Music Player General

Sir edition

This thread is for the discussion of portable media players and in-ear monitors.

• /iemg/ Recommends HackMD:
hackmd.io/@AyPeeEye/S1sNUVosu

• Extensive PMP Guide:
azalush5.hatenablog.com/entry/2022/01/dap-comparison-2022-01

• Why use a PMP instead of a phone?
>better DAC/AMP
>more output power so it can drive higher impedance headphones
>smaller sizes than phones for activities like exercise
>physical buttons
>headphone jacks
>some people can't use smartphone at work/use dumbphones

• How to request advice:
>Budget
>Source (phone or PMPs)
>Location
>Kind (in-ears or earbuds)
>Sound Signature (or genres you like, important!)
>Past gear and your thoughts on them (important!)

/iemg/ IEM Hall of Fame:
hackmd.io/@AyPeeEye/S1sNUVosu#Hall-of-Fame

/iemg/ Earbuds Hall of Fame:
hackmd.io/@AyPeeEye/S1sNUVosu#Hall-of-Fame1

/pmp/ Hall of Fame:
• Your phone
• Hiby R3 Pro / Pro Saber
• Sony NWA-55 + Mr Walkman mod
• Fiio M11+

/USB/BT DAC/ Hall of Fame:
• Tempotec Sonata HD Pro
• e1da 9038s/d
• Qudelix 5K
• CX-Pro Audio 31993

/TWS/ Hall of Fame:
• none(because people keep asking)
scarbir.com/

Old thread:

Attached: 271125751_324369756212507_6365097537221091702_n.jpg (1200x1200, 158.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/v0A5A9t
imgur.com/a/Z9N9QFs
imgur.com/a/zVtRrgh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me something that sounds like the CRA but doesn't look like dogshit

Yume/Midnight.

pos

chu mad?

Do any of you own this?

Attached: ath-e40.png (2000x2000, 301.47K)

idk try elysian acoustic x then

Yes, since 2017. Still works, sound is good but the eartips sucked and the cable is proprietary.

Nothing. CRA is a timeless look. EDA Balanced sound better, but look like shit imo

Hi guys, brokenchu user from a week or 2 ago. to summarise, after 4 hours upon arrival, the lest earbud went completely muffled. the problem got fixed after an hour or so, only to happen again and again with use.
I contacted shenzaudio, where I got the Chu, providing them with video proof after following their instructions here's the links:
>imgur.com/a/v0A5A9t
>imgur.com/a/Z9N9QFs
They readily sent me a new pair. Today I received the package, pic related, an omen of doom.

This time it took just 3 hours of use for the Chus to brake in the same exact fashion. Here's the video, I show the duplicate accessories at the beginning so you know I'm not using the old ones.
>imgur.com/a/zVtRrgh

Now, if anyone even DARES to call me a shill, a schizo or whatever, after I provided all these evidences of the Chu being shit, you can rest assured they are being paid to do so.

What are the odds of being the "minority" now? 2 broken pairs in a row? Imagine defending this quality control. Do NOT buy this product if you don't want to lose your money and time.
I will ask for a refund. Or do whatever you want really, idc, just know you ar an idiot.

Attached: 20220617_180944.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

Schizo is back.

take a shower sweety

>imagine wasting $40 and time just to shill on Any Forums

>the problem got fixed after an hour or so, only to happen again and again with use.
This is exactly whats happening to me... so I'm not crazy, the left bud is much quieter
Honestly I'm tempted to contact shenzenaudio for a replacement since I actually do like the sound signature, but if its just going to break down withing a few days to months than fuck it...
kill yourself chinkshill

hey how much is the pay? do they pay by comment or by hours online?
It's absolutely redundant as I said it last time too, but I cleaned my ear canals before 3 hours of use, 2 times this time.
I wasted 20 bucks* that I plan to get back anyway. They obviously sent me a new pair for free, didn't pay a single cent more. And I will get my monetìy back now.
don't make my same mistake. I asked for a replacement, I instantly regretted it. report your plroblem, provide a video, and ask for a REFUND. I'm writing the mail now. do fucking NOT trust pieces of shit shills ITT

This place is honestly worse than /hpg/ what with all the poorfags filled with chinese cock up their ass

>Why is Fiio FH3 in HoF?
What should I get instead of the FH3?
>inb4 anything

always rember

Attached: 1655034428311.png (493x375, 168.02K)

Will 711 coupler be enough to join the Rusbum club or do I still need Variations?

Attached: Screenshot_1389.png (1011x789, 180.5K)

seethe

grow up

>Yes, since 2017. Still works
Chink lovers will never know this feel.