Tell me your worst experiences with your gf

Tell me your worst experiences with your gf

Attached: 1.jpg (243x208, 9.71K)

her deadbeat Frank Gallagher-ass dad living with us.
Freeloading drunk junkie kept crashing for a couple weeks, then months. Absolute slob, showered maybe weekly. Walked outside and inside all barefoot. Absolutely waste of a disability cheque.

One night he got absolutely drunk, and at 2am, decided he would masturbate lathered in his own shit. Shit was EVERYWHERE. He was moaning/screaming in his drunken state. Sounds and smell woke us up, but he locked the door so when i tried to go in, i had to yell to get his attention and tell him we could smell the shit (even though he was denying it).

I was just offering to help get him cleaned up, not knowing about the masturbation thing yet. I told him one last time to open the door so we could clean this up, he told me to fuck off, and i said "You dont tell me fuck off in my house!" Finally i kicked the door in, exposing the whole scene. Told him to get the fuck out before i take him out, he said if we kick him out he'll kill himself. So gf called the cops, they came and took him.

We had to clean all the shit, throw away brand new air mattress, blankets, pillows, other valuables in the room. He also cracked a guitar my late grandpa gave me.

That was in November. Havent since his ass since. Gf is in therapy.

my ex-wife's family took me into their home when i was a teenager. home life sucked because my parents were alcoholics, so i ran away. several years later we get into an argument and she says to me, "you're not even a part of this family." probably the most hurtful thing somebody has ever said to me

Attached: 1643742388390.jpg (230x250, 13.46K)

She bit my benis :(

Jesus christ

What girlfriend? I am a fucking loser

Wait were you married when you were teens or was that after you moved in with them?

Basically working myself to death to keep her up float which is this phase. She's greatful but holy fuck is her mother terrible.

thought we were in love, i was just a rebound

Yep it was a wild ride Any Forumsro. Glad its over, cant wait to have his gravestone to spit on. Also since hes now effectively destroyed his relationship with all 4 of his kids, i can assure you he wont get a gravestone. Hoping for the most inhumane way to lay waste to his corpse.

Bitches are crazy. Date for 6 months or so, got her pregnant the 1st fuck, propose since why the fuck not about 10 months in. Right before birth we argue & tells me to leave, while letting a freeloader live in the apartment along w/lazy family. Never talked since, fuck that slut, don't know anything about my kid, think about once n awhile.

Probably isn't yours since she let the freeloader live.

No it was mine, loyal hoe. She was like a pet owner taking in stray mf'rs to stay sometimes, weird shit. The whole situation was wack, if any life lesson is to be learnt, use a condom on the 1st few fucks.

X to doubt

no way, this has to be lies

lol

nice story to tell ur kids about grandpa

Attached: keke pepe.png (502x499, 28.27K)

I wish it was, user. I truly wish it fucking was. Lol
>kek
Kids will wonder why they never had a grandpa ongod

how long did you not realize you were dating a dumbass

Attached: suck shottie.png (1303x1060, 1.29M)

>it was mine

Attached: how bout no.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

Found out gf had tinder, says she never met up with anyone, kick her out, I was balls deep in love so beta lil bitch like i was i took her back, were together another year or so, get herpes on my dick out of nowhere, only explanation that can come to my head is she must've cheated, she ofc says she hasn't, still kick her out

But thing is that herpes can be hidden in your body hella long so maybe i got it way before and only now it showed up

Attached: 1615455762405m.jpg (1024x1024, 141.92K)

>herpes on my dick
rip Any Forumsro

Attached: bljat.png (500x522, 156.84K)