She looks like the final boss of a video game

She looks like the final boss of a video game

Attached: F45AC725-1252-42FD-837D-4088FA6B9EFB.jpg (1440x1800, 315.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JOHlNY_-0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

final form

Attached: 1644534976697.png (720x881, 628.97K)

well that escalated quickly

Fiddlesticks' new skin looks amazing kek

Mid game sub boss at best.

She looks like an absolute idiot.

She should have a lot more shame than she appears to exhibit.

That bitch is scary as fuck.

And here's the boss theme music:
youtube.com/watch?v=7JOHlNY_-0Y

to anyone who might be close to eugenia, or anyone suffering from anorexia, orthorexia, bulumia, veganism, or any eating disorder or ****ia

the most effective way to break the spell of an eating disorder, which takes a while, and requires great rehotirical skill, is to ridicule and shame. ask them again and again to defend their positions, even in the face of impossible arguments, whatever. make them eat their own bullshit.

I'm drunk but if anyone has any questions about how to make someone 'snap out' of a ED, ask and I'll reply if I don't go to sleep first.

Attached: topkek.jpg (225x225, 6.4K)

Does this work in the opposite case? My sister (13) is convinced she isn't fat, despite being visibly overweight (double chin, etc.). What can I do so she doesn't end up as a hamplanet?

I don't see why it wouldn't.

Friend of mine helped get me out of depression by continually asking me why I was depressed. Made me wonder why I'm getting bothered by some autistic things. Now it doesn't even phase me.

Attached: 0BlW8hh9qsrfB-LBaNH1pQmos3MPe9K3HbMSI30T5aI.jpg (600x667, 91.12K)

no you're onto something also this can apply to parenting if you want your kids to be smart and successful asking them questions over and over again including making them feel stupid for their answers is extremely effective.

most bullies actually have parents that do this that is why they bully because they question the actions of others and seek to remove the flaws. ever notice how bullies ask the people they are bullying a ton of questions?

YES

ridicule the shit out of her. ask her to explain her position, then respond with incredulity and laughter, then ask her to restate her position, clarify it, and respond with yet more laughter.

these shallow brainlets break apart when confronted with logic.

being a fat fuck is an eating disorder exactly the same as being a skelly anorexic. the pathology is the same, but the mechanism is different. in each case, the issue is C O N T R O L

the one suffering from an eating disorder craves control. when they lack control, they lash out in the last way they can exert control, that is, to eat as much as the possibly can, or as little as they possibly can.

I'm about to go to bed so not much time left to answer more questions.

Same with me from middle school to now, kept getting told I'm too socially awkward and such and eventually I saw it too and made some tweaks here and there. Simple as "think before you speak" type of shit to "she's also just a dumb human so don't put her to a higher level than her worth"

I don’t care what people think, I think she the hottest girl on the planet

Did she survive COVID?

cold pussy

she looks like she lost all of her ovaries and is going through menopause and having testosterone spikes.

to be fair this might be the best.
at a more normal weight she looks really cute but she got puffy cheeks (which is absolutely okay)
I think she is starving herself to get rid of that "flaw" but with more testosterone this might be no issue anymore

Some of the comments in this thread reek of virginity. Incels dishing out life advice from their bedroom while their parents watch tv downstairs despairing at their neet 24 year old who they know hasnt held a girls hand for a decade.

Embrace the rope faggets, its your only hope.

Attached: 1635330103257.jpg (349x642, 39.69K)

She’s the Skel-bitch from Skel-wars.