Besides being poor, why use AMD

Besides being poor, why use AMD

Attached: WQk4kXh0uWxQ.jpg (1480x2071, 435.86K)

because i need high performance

Alder Lake is better bang for buck on the low and mid range, so why the fuck would poor people buy AMD? And don't forget, AMD wants to be the "premium" brand now.
The choice is between kikes and chinks, stop thinking either is your friend.

good one

Huh? Intel is the one that makes the products for poor people. AMD is the high end.
You're like 3 years too late on this thread, user.

it really doesn't matter both products are comparable i wish all Any Forumsermin went back and fucked off i'm tired of constant gaymen e-celeb threads

bump

>bump
delete yourself from life

>The choice is between kikes and chinks, stop thinking either is your friend.
Hate kikes. Don't care about bugmen. Simple as.

Security. Intel CPUs lose around 10% gaming esports FPS per year due to security patches. Doesn't happen with AMD. Disabling said security patches on intel CPUs puts you in grave danger of undetectable intrusions like stealth rookit/keylogger installs. You can literally run 100 different anti-virus programs concurrently and fail to detect the intrusion.

Attached: 1619879973525.jpg (1623x919, 202.12K)

More secure, cheaper, performs better and uses less power.

AMD isn't just for poor people. AMD is for stupid people too. Try being more inclusive, OP.

Without competition, the technology stagnates. Buy whichever has the best performance for that generation. Zen 3 was extremely competitive. Perhaps Zen4 will pull even further ahead. Nvidia still dominates GPU though i loved my RX580

AMD is for the enthusiast. der8auer and buildzoid both favor tinkering with AMD. Buildzoid even collects AMD tech that most would consider eWaste these day.

Attached: 29E4BADC-27AC-45CF-AADC-D9C1F08C8C4A.jpg (300x300, 52.16K)

In-tree drivers and proper wayland support.

Will I encounter any issues at all going with an lmoAMD CPU that will make things not just werk like they would with Intel Aviv?

I don't want to build a PC only to find out it's incompatible with whatever I want to include.

it just works on Linux plus uses a ton less power than Nvidia

>Not using a Cyrix CPU in 2022

Fucking plebs.

Besides being poor, why use Intel

Things don't justwerk with Intel. Where'd you get that idea?
You get bad stutters with Intel and not with AMD. AMD is the one that justwerks.

AMD has been around longer than Intel.

>why use AMD
Not being poor.