Ok anons. Serious question, serious answers only

Ok anons. Serious question, serious answers only.

Single people: how often do you have sex?

Personally I have any form of intimate contact like twice a year. Of course I feel lonely as fuck, but I'm trying to gauge whether I'm a loser, or it's completely normal for singles not to have sex really.

Attached: 1dea63d86e5a13e1f138c91f4cda784c.jpg.jpg (2800x2686, 588.84K)

If I have a FWB arrangement then once or twice a week. If not then I can go months without so much as a hug, let along sex.

....... years apart, always on the first date and I never start it. In my defense I have chosen not to fuck others unless I have an emotional connection to them, and am currently running away from a real girl that's trying to jump my bone hardcore.

Furry are we?

Attached: 1637244005.caudle_caudle.gif (1280x720, 342.56K)

Hello
I never had sex although I was offered it
But I don't see why it wouldn't be normal not to have sex
If you're not doing it because of your laziness and lack of involvement in society and life in general, then those things themselves are what makes you feel like a loser
But I think that having sex rarely or even being a virgin by itself is not at all an issue because, although one of the most primitive aspects of any creature, there is much more to us and seeking higher experiences is what being human is about
If you tick all the boxes in most women's preferences and you're outgoing, successful etc., then refusing to have sex or more realistically not having it often can be seen as a good trait, desirable, even making you saint-like
The person I keep thinking about while writing this is Swoozie (Adande), I think that's a nice example

oh god get that naked woman out of my sight

yup, the only correct way

> If you tick all the boxes in most women's preferences and you're outgoing, successful etc., then refusing to have sex or more realistically not having it often can be seen as a good trait, desirable, even making you saint-like

I'm not a Chad, but there are good things about me. There are people who want to have sex with me, but the problem is, these aren't people I want to have sex with.

Ahh I see your a man of culture as well
can we have a pic of you please? no head needed and or no bottom half if that's not your thing. also understandable your doing this by choice if you don't want to have sex then who cares what anyone else thinks? your not a loser for having standards.

> I'm not a Chad, but there are good things about me. There are people who want to have sex with me, but the problem is, these aren't people I want to have sex with.

Such is life. It's also funny how many onlines will hit on you just cause you're a gay furry artist.

>but the problem is, these aren't people I want to have sex with
Why is it problem? Just don't have sex with them and there is no problem
I think you should just improve every day, make yourself known in whatever hobby club you're into, engage with people you find attractive and give your best at talking with them
I think it's not worth it wasting time on seeking out people, better to attract them
btw I'm a furry too *highfive*

true

Attached: sheila mast.gif (512x417, 1.16M)

I am the young one. The old one is... well... someone I happen to know. I am madly attracted to him, but sadly he only sees me as occasional fun.

Attached: bez tytułu.png (482x553, 523.65K)

> I think you should just improve every day, make yourself known in whatever hobby club you're into, engage with people you find attractive and give your best at talking with them
> I think it's not worth it wasting time on seeking out people, better to attract them

Yeah, but at some point you're highly educated, nice, athletic, and so on, but still sexless.

mmmm I don't see any problems here. What are you into? what draws you to your preferred type?

Pardon my directness but you don't look very athletic to me :p
But you do look fit and cuddly and your butt is so cute

The man of my dreams:

1. Age 50-65.

2. Extremely hairy.

3. Big beer gut. In general a big man.

4. Open to fetishes and kinks (I am a bottom sub)

5. Honest and direct

6. Talkative, with a sense of humor

7. A bit of a "redneck" personality, I hate posh people. I love men who wear old clothes and bathe once a week

Yes, I don't look athletic, but that's because people who have high stamina (think of marathon runners or long-distance cyclists) don't have amazing bodies. If you challenge me on a long-distance bike race or mountain hiking, you'll lose, and even if you win, I'll enjoy the race anyway.

cool, not what I expected ..... that age is going to make it hard for you to find someone that wants to be real with you wanting to stick together. I only have three things on this list I fit. I wish you the best of luck finding someone whom makes you happy and you do the same for them.

Attached: b95cee7fe5d5882378cec7771aa544d1.gif (550x600, 1.16M)

Yeah, I know, but I'm mostly looking for "actually good friends with benefits". I am aware that a relationship with someone more than twice my age is just a fantasy.

Oh? I guess there's some real endurance under all that softness
Would love to challenge you to either of those, preferably hiking
And if you got any stamina left after we could enjoy ourselves even more

I agree with the age aspect being probably the biggest factor here.

you're like, what, probably mid-twenties - early thirties? A 20+ year age gap like that is lil unfavorable

so your in your 30's? same

Attached: TBG_Mr.Wolf_wet_NSFW_By_Bikomation_u18chan.gif (880x1100, 624.45K)

If you live in Europe, then I am open to a mountain trip together. Of course I'd like to get to know you beforehand, but in general I am open to the idea.

? what state are you in if you would sate my curiosity

I am 25. Love that gif BTW :D

I live currently in the Netherlands