Russians killing women, raping child girls

You fucking cunts now fuck eachother and disrespect "boys" while denying them.
The "boys" from Dagestan and Chechnya will soon be torturing you to death while raping little girls and dragging them off to their homelands to be war brides.

>Capachata: SH4DM

Attached: 1617357237698.jpg (1680x1090, 671.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandraandwoo.com/2022/05/19/1333-spicing-it-up/comment-page-2/#comment-664025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You fucking cunts now fuck eachother and disrespect "boys" while denying them.
>The "boys" from Dagestan and Chechnya will soon be torturing you to death while raping little girls and dragging them off to their homelands to be war brides.

sandraandwoo.com/2022/05/19/1333-spicing-it-up/comment-page-2/#comment-664025

"Spicing it up"
Some cunt happy that 3 bitches are out of circulation. The white boys are under the thumb of the police. The women know they can send them to prison on a word.

Russia: Please kill everyone in Europe who is an adult. Kill all the police. All the women. All the faggot men who are under their boot.

Rape the little girls and keep them as war brides.
Burn the eyes out of the police, faggots, and lesbian/feminist women. Cut their limbs off: burn them alive.

Kill us too in the US: we do not care: We have nothing to live for. We are ruled by women and transfaggots (euniches).

Please kill us all. So that our enemies may die.
They deny us little girls of our own race as brides anyway: there is no future for us.

Please keep it up and continue.

Attached: 2022-05-19-1333-spicing-it-up.png (980x363, 72.33K)

Damn, what's the schizo frequency like on Any Forums? I don't come here that often, but it seems to be a bit more prevalent than other boards

this board is a containment board for retarded schizos with technology fetishes

>Yes, there is lots of women running around in fields during artillery duels.

Men should not be proud of not killing the military police who came to impress them into service.

The west won't give you child brides: you should never fight for them or work for them.

They are your enemy.
>But Russia is the same!
All white faggots are: that's why Putin has to use Rapist Chechens and Dagestanis : White Russians dicks don't work: while Chechens and dagestanis are happy to rape cute little white ukranian girls with their pulsating dicks and then kidnap them back to the hometown for a LIFETIME, a _LONG_ lifetime of rape.

White faggots seethe.
White people oppose men marrying little girl virgins anywhere in the planet.

And now Russia and Putin are cutting your limbs off with shotguns and bombs and knives. Mad?

MAD WHITE FUCK?
We are not going to help you.
We will gladly allow the Russians to kill us if it means you die too.
You deny us young girls of our own race: we will open the door for them to come in and kill you all.
Just like the Jews did in cordoba.

Attached: 29.jpg (300x100, 22.9K)

>this board is a containment board for retarded schizos with technology fetishes

Will you be saying that when Russian Muslims are slicing your limbs off? After we let them in?
(Yes we know we'll die too)

great. so i guess anything thats free is prone to schizos inhabiting. theyre like the homeless bums of the internet

Keep it up Russians.
(no I'm not talking the faggot whites: useless fucks)

>Will you be saying that when Russian Muslims are slicing your limbs off? After we let them in?
>(Yes we know we'll die too)
take your meds moron

>great. so i guess anything thats free is prone to schizos inhabiting. theyre like the homeless bums of the internet

We were here first you fucking piece of shit.
Since 1997.

Get off our board, our site, our net.

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

> (You)
>>Will you be saying that when Russian Muslims are slicing your limbs off? After we let them in?
>>(Yes we know we'll die too)
>take your meds moron

That's what the ukranians were saying a few months ago; while wondering if they should report their husband for marital rape; or divorce him; and get the house.

Now they are dead and their little girl daughters have their pussies streached while being fucked by their new ba'al (lord: master (5th book of Moses)).

Mad white fuck? Mad.
We are glad.

KEEP IT UP RUSSIA, PUTIN
Young girls are for war brides.

Attached: kms20b.png (517x389, 279.35K)

Mikee tubbeetits, is that you?

it's hilarious what the harb does to damaged people

Attached: harb.gif (500x500, 254.06K)

Holy shit it's a war 99% of people don't care about

MIKEE, MEDS… NOW!!!!!

Russians have killed many of your feminist women.
They will rape their way through Sweden.

Mad white fuck.
It's happening now.
I am very glad likeminded people of yours are being physically tortured and killed: and that their little daughters are being forced into marraiges.

mikee, i couldn’t give two squirts of piss what’s going on in some shithole third world eastern european countries. you’re still a short fat faggot who will never get to marry a child lmao

I'm a licensed attorney.
I don't do any drugs and never have.

You white woman worshiping faggots, however, do all the drugs, including the vaccine. That is why you think the way you do.

You project onto others what you yourself have done.
I am so glad your kind is being physically extinguished in eastern and southern eukranine. I hope that continues in eastern and northern europe: no matter what the consequences.

I am glad that your girl children are being taken as war brides by the victorious troops.

>mikee, i couldn’t give two squirts of piss what’s going on in some shithole third world eastern european countries. you’re still a short fat faggot who will never get to marry a child lmao

I'm well over 6ft ++, have blue eyes, and am 180lbs.

Do I look like a "fat faggot" to you?

Attached: eyes_.jpg (6016x4000, 976.73K)

your video game is still retarded, and you still have big man tits.

>I'm well over 6ft ++, have blue eyes, and am 180lbs.
>Do I look like a "fat faggot" to you?
lmao, yes. i take it you still haven’t had much luck finding a child bride yet?

You won't care until it happens to you. And if I am able to open the door to the Russians so that it does happen to you: my class of person will do so.

Just as the Jews opened the gates to the muslims. Since you deny us young girls of our own race: using your police etc: we will seek to kill you off: even if we die too as useful idiots.

We have no future.
We are glad Putin is torturing and killing likemined people. We hope he does the same for all of europe.

Attached: Desu_desu.png (282x224, 112.65K)

and you still have big fat man tits, and still don’t, (and won’t ever) have a child bride. so who’s the real loser here?