>raped by faggot while drugged
>becomes extremely and openly homophobic due to trauma
>plus obvious God-given obligation
>ff 2 years
>therapy, got clean, finally feeling good
>ff present day
>brother comes out as bisexual
>stepdad comes out as crossdressing girlyboy
>trying to love and support my family while literally swallowing my puke every time we meet
>mfw

Attached: RDT_20220218_222431556525625468063591~2.jpg (79x110, 4.09K)

>Literally swallowing my puke everytime we meet.

Explain.

Attached: 1643231232013.jpg (500x500, 18.05K)

feelings of disgust, literally getting sick to my stomach because of intrusive thoughts of homosexual activity they are into. feelsbadman feeling so grossed out by my family but idk how to get over it.

you're swallowing your family's faggotry AND rape? didn't you tell anybody about it? letting everybody walks free?

Yeah that sounds rough dude. You should beat the fuck out of your step brother for raping you.

yep. The molestation didnt really click till i was in highschool and knew more about sex and sexual assault, and by that time i got hit with the rape and just tried to repress it all. i shouldve done something for sure, but pussied out i guess and now am just trying to grow through it. sure i definitely couldve got the highschool rapist in trouble, but my stepbro was also my age and given that evidence, was probably molested himself, as most 8 year olds dont even know what it would be unless it happened to them. i regret doing nothing but i also wont live in the past and "what if"s / shoulda coulda woulda.

technically just diddled peckers, but trust me i think about it on the daily. i cant help but think, as i stated above, that he was also molested therefore he didnt really know what was going on. but yeah ive had a lot of anger and resentment for a long time, and theres a part of my psyche that wants revenge on him, even if he was a victim too.

People like you make me grateful to be who I am. I couldn't give less of a fuck about that sorta thing no matter who it is, even my own family, as long as they're happy and healthy and everything is consensual. You have serious problems if you give a shit about what other people are doing when it comes to sex as long as they aren't fucking kids or something. grow a pair of balls and get over yourself. We're all a bunch of stupid animals, stop taking things so seriously
oh and god isn't real.

Attached: 1597697198135.jpg (1500x1000, 93.62K)

kill yourself you miserable nihilist faggot, not believing in inherent wrong is fucking disgusting
you might as well slit your wrists and neck now you child loving dog fucking liberal retard, it doesn't fucking matter if it makes them "happy" if nature didn't destine it and its stigmatized then its wrong. you should get fucking walled and you would get walled in the majority of countries
your false sense of masculinity is just being a disgusting hopeless lonely retarded pig who likes crumbling society with unhealthy hedonist behavior
>Hurrdurr were animals
Kys asap. dont go near anyone
Sorry that happened OP, frankly you should cut ties with all of them and you have every right to feel this way, if not just beat the fucking shit out of them. Your dad is a product of fetishism and your brother is a deluded hormone pumped fuck, they both need a fist to the face, not their fucking assholes.

Wow you are impressively stupid. Not the other user but you are a poster boy for lack of critical thinking. The inability to reason and approach moral situations with a level head and intelligence is truly something to behold. It’s like I’m watching a brain dead monkey use a typewriter who also thinks he is smarter than the humans sitting next to him. Honestly pathetic but also quite intriguing, good job you brain dead retard

>not that other user
always the samefagging retards
stop spouting buzzwords, true nigger mentality is being into the hedonistic shit you are. if you wanna be a degenerate go live among the aboriginals, faggots are pedophiles

You must be secretly gay, that's what all the liberals say nowadays

How old was stepbro when diddled?

omg yas youre totally slaying queen i should have known! #blm #acab #they/them

same age, like 7/8

Apparently any feelings of disgust are indicative of ones own self hatred and apparent repressed homosexuality so Idk man, do you like cocks? Are you denying yourself?

>woosh
did you even read or are you larping as edgy lefty?
>is sexually assaulted twice
>is triggered by people who remember my assaulters
Was that worded correctly for your snowflake brain to comprehend? are you gonna victim blame me now?

glad you anons understand

>please see
apparently lmao

>same age, like 7/8
That's probably not molestation. Usually molestation comes with a power I'm alone and usually that power imbalance is age. Did you say no? Did you reciprocate?

Tldr, you had a gay experimentation childhood experience. Most boys have them, and most don't develop a victim complex over it.

*power imbalance

i know what you mean, and trust me ive pondered the same question. my therapist even suggested that could be what happened. but, as i remember it, i definitely didnt want it and knew it was wrong, but he was bigger than me and was able to hold me down.

you are one stupid fucker
your real problem is that you're an american

Completely cut them out of your life. You're an adult, and can make adult decisions.
>Bu-bu-bu-but my mom.
Yeah, fuck her too for marrying such a fuckup

You’re so stupid it’s horrifying. user say you were sexually attracted to a box, and it was against the law and moral reason to be sexually attracted to this box. Are you in the wrong for being sexually attracted to the box?
>yes/no
Of course not, how can you be persecuted or seen as disgusting for something you do not control.

If you act on this sexual attraction to the box are you in the wrong?
>yes/no
Yes because it is against both the moral and legal rules within the culture you are living.

Does any of this mean that it is truly wrong on either side? No because true objective morality is impossible. But again, I am well aware you don’t have the brain capacity to understand that, so please spend the next 20 years of your life chewing on what I said above. I understand your current response will be to smear faeces on the wall and then type back how I am wrong though so be sure to get back to me whenever you’re done with that

Hmm, well in that case good luck user