Any Forumsros is she attention seeking? I asked her for coffee but she said she had school that day...

Any Forumsros is she attention seeking? I asked her for coffee but she said she had school that day, didn’t offer alternative date.
Sent me this message after

Attached: 36824E6E-108E-4A8A-B6FA-F644A952630A.jpg (1200x2208, 202.2K)

Send her a blue
A text! That will
show /teach her

She still replying to you bro just play it cool for a bit then ask her to do something else together. Coffee sounds lame

what do I do? She is replying, but she just asked me to add her on snap, what do i tell her??

you gotta text her constantly. Spam her with funny jokes and puns about anime! tell her all your views on the Ukraine-Russia war! Soon she will be so hot for you that eggs will be cooking!

If you had a decent conversation before and she didn’t give an alternative date, give up. Especially since she wants to Snapchat.

I’ve fucked around enough on Hinge to know what works and doesn’t. Feel free to ask me anything.

plz bro i am autism
We spoke for a bit, and yeah I had the feeling she was attention seeking lmao

in my experience if they didn't offer an alternative then they're not interested and you shouldn't waste your time. However you can add her on snap and see how it goes, just don't go too out of your way for a chick might not even like you. Lots of girls use dating apps and snapchat simply for attention seeking.

If she doesn't wanna make plans your done. Don't even bother with Snapchat. Tell her you don't collect snap buddies and move on. If a woman wants to make plans she will.

OP, see these:
Just tell her you aren’t interested anymore and move onto the next girl.
Also, what do your profile prompts look like?

1) You’re not college educated seeking a college educated person

2) She didn’t bother planning another date

Why are you even still messaging her? Soon you’ll just be harassing her neet

Dude stop this week ass shit, fucking emoticons? You said she has school, what grade is she in? Fucking whats you snap coz I'm on there a lot, weak ass shit

Dude it’s a fucking robot they do the same thing every time they talk to you for a little bit then tell you they are not very active in whatever you are on and try and get your alternate media service.

just add her on snap chill out dude lol

Oh wait you are the robot in this convo Jesus Christ faggot it’s over. Unless she actually agrees to a time and day and shows genuine interest in going through just give up and move on pic related from my dating app.

Attached: 81484E2D-C773-4427-BE04-D16FD41DF9F7.jpg (824x975, 429.82K)

>Tell her you don't collect snap buddies
>If a woman wants to make plans she will

both of these things

next time a girl doesn't take you up on a date, reply with "no worries, let me know when you're free".
there is absolutely no guarantee that they ever will, but you can't pressure them into anything, it's a sure-fire way to get them to turn and run.

you CAN add her on snapchat, but you need to be iron-willed and not give into her bullshit attention-seeking - if she wants to have a conversation or actually wants to communicate with you, then go for it, but if she sends you a message along the lines of "bored" or "someone chat" or some shit like that, you shouldn't be replying - you're an attractive man with a busy life and plenty of options, you have so many better things to be doing than replying to that garbage that it's not even funny.
IF she does want to communicate and chat with you, you have shit on, you're busy, she isn't your priority (women that are worth having don't want to be your priority, they want to be along for the ride with you), so don't treat her like she is. HOWEVER if she does communicate and chat etc, then you can ask her out again in a week. if it's not a positive result, then "no worries, let me know when you're free" and LEAVE IT. again, no guarantee that anything will come of this, but if you give her the attention she wants, i can guarantee you it won't.

i told her "sorry, I'm not trying to collect snapchat friends"
Ty Any Forumsros, you guys are solid

You aren't autistic you are just boring, your conversation is soulless. You read like an immigrant trying to get pussy

>in my experience if they didn't offer an alternative then they're not interested
This. However you should add her on snapchat and see where it goes as the user said. The last time this happened to me I continued talking to her, we eventually went on a date and got my dick sucked a couple of times. You've got nothing to lose.

she doesn't want to give you false hope but also doesn't want to be rude

quite possibly she is also genuinely doing a lot of work and is prioritising that

enjoy the game without trying to rust into the endgame, sometimes the mid game can be fun and have a few surprises

Everybody else here is dumb as fuck

She isn’t interested bro. Move on. Don’t add her on shit.

This.