I’m 25 years old and never had a job or drove a car before, or had sex in that matter

I’m 25 years old and never had a job or drove a car before, or had sex in that matter.

Society would say I’m a loser and you know what I would say to those ppl? Who cares? Least i got a roof over my head damn.

Attached: 4F5ADB2D-822D-480F-BB1A-A1B5C21F4E00.jpg (541x541, 32.84K)

society and the people here would think you are a loser for that, aside from the fact that half the anons here are like that. but if you tell that to any normie in real life theyll say its not true

you are a loser bro. you should learn how to drive a fucking car. this is something I hear so many people say these days that they've never had a license or driven a car and it's so hard to wrap my head around. way more than never having sex or having a job. why? why the fuck would anyone not have the want to drive a car? I got my permit on my 15th birthday and my license on my 16th birthday. there's no more liberating and exhilarating feeling for a teenager. WHY wouldn't you want to drive a fucking car or at least know how to?!?!

If I could survive without working, or working very little to add a few comforts, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

That's not being a loser. That's living the dream...

Not my fault life’s tough as nails, but good point.

My parents taking care of me I get like $100 a week for expenses n stuff.

having a zero is better than having a negative
no car? better than spending a cars-worth of money only to destroy it and have no car and no money
no job? better than getting fired or having a mental breakdown
never had sex? congratulations you don't have herpes
silver linings, user
after the life I've lived I'm a pro at spotting them. my form of "optimism"

My parents never taught me how to drive weirdly enough I asked but they say I need a permit first and just never did. I get driven places obviously lol but damn, at 15 bro? Driving seems fun as hell i wish I learned early.

If you want some advice for an ex elder neet, the sooner you stop caring the easier it gets. So you haven't followed the path society laid out for you, so what? Will having a car and a job really make you happy? Even if they did, will beating yourself up about it make it any better? Wouldn't it be easier to just let go of the past and your frustration, take life one day at a time and see where it takes you? Idk man, I think you just need to chill and learn to forgive yourself homie

In all honesty user, not that my opinion is worth shit, but the only real issue here is never having a job.

If you want to partake in the benefits of the society you live in, you should contribute. I'm not saying it's a fair contribution because taxes is rape, but selling your time and body for 40 hours a week is the norm of keeping your local economy going.

One day if you don't start working, you WON'T have a roof over your head. Mommy and Daddy wont be able to coddle you forever, and welfare+low income housing is not a life worth living.
If you have no drive to make a life for yourself, what are you doing here? Seriously?

Your food is made by people with jobs, delivered by people with jobs, distributed by people with jobs. You can live a very fulfilling life without ever sitting behind a wheel, but being jobless is just unnecessary. Unless you have a disability rendering you unable to perform basic tasks, i guess.

Aside from the job thing, the rest of the way you live your life doesn't matter, because it doesn't impact anyone else. But getting by however you are without circulating local economy is just a bad move.

I mean this all with the best intention, though i know it may seem insensitive. I hope you find your own meaning of fulfilment Any Forumsro.

I know you probably trollin but I really think like this. I always find the positives in negatives!

I love how normies think they're smart for stating the obvious like this

Shit I’m worried now, do you think anyone will hire an 25 year old that never had a job? Im turning 26 Apirl 5th im pushing 30.

Ok look, I pretend idc but i do.. otherwise I wouldn’t had made this thread, I might be a little slow in the head or something I freeze irl and get stuck and sweat when I have go leave my comfort zone to talk to people or even stand in a damn line.

clearly it needs to be stated, as OP does not think this way
i love how faggots think theyre smarter and edgy by downplaying someones comment while contributing absolutely nothing
nobody wants a pissing contest with you so stop trying to win

Attached: 181.jpg (781x808, 194.34K)

He did mace me think however

You are definitely a loser right now - but you don't have to stay that way.

We are the sum of what we've done and what we do.

Make what you do outweigh and outlast what you've done.

Trust me, especially after this pandemic, all jobs and especially entry level will be looking, no matter your age. It helps if you, your family or friends know someone who works there. Try coffee shops, chain restaurants, grocery stores. All amazing first starts, gaining basic workplace etiquette and social skills. I Any Forumselieve in you.

It's good that you're finally realizing it for yourself. I get it, it's hard. You're going through what most 15 year olds go through in their first jobs. But that's a part of the real world man, and it sucks but it really makes you stronger.

You can sit in contentment until you're unpreparedly forced to do something, or you can start bettering yourself now even though it's scary. The first is a much worse option lemme tell ya.

>Nobody will judge you for having a late start. But they will judge you if you never start.

I mean not to be rude but how haven't you realized that already? Yeah society functions on a give and take system, no shit. Whether or not your morality makes you take personal responsibility for that fact is up to you, at the end of the day it doesn't matter though because outside of trying to guilt trip you with this kind of normie logic, nobody really cares about you or your life at the end of the day.

That's not something to be proud of. Because you're in even bigger waste on society that means you're stealing a roof over someone else's head that could actually use it and deserves it

>mom and dad coddling
OP's obviously never had "realize it". typical mom&pop wanting to protect their kid from all the bad in the world, but that leaves them uninformed and vulnerable when nobodies there in the end. its like giving someone only a shield and expecting them to fight an army. they'll have no idea what to expect

So im basically projecting with this thread huh?

All in all OP, i really hope you've realized there's more to life than another 30 years of your parents allowance. and contrary to post above, its entirely possible other people give a shit about your life. even on Any Forums. we all may be degenerative faggots, but some of us are real people who actually want to see others succeed. i hope you do Any Forumsro.