Oh NOOOOOOOOOO this sucks. This is so cruel. Perhaps the greatest horror of war

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO this sucks. This is so cruel. Perhaps the greatest horror of war

Attached: IMG_20220307_075458.jpg (720x516, 114.32K)

treating russian people like shit because of a limited war waged by leaders they have no control over.

Slavs are subhuman

Big tech is as trustworthy as the “MSM” propaganda wing of the deep state

Time for a real job, Lina dear.

Attached: BCA20BAE-2182-4DA2-8F30-651038319753.jpg (364x469, 129.98K)

An entire nation has been deplatformed.
Clown World grows in power even as we speak.

It's time to stop making excuses and depose Putin

it's an attempt to make the people snap and revolt or their leaders act in the interest of their people.... you know like leaders are generally supposed to do.

Fascists are subhuman baby killers, you ignorant bootlicker

Attached: C2F1676F-F545-4A8A-A576-359888AEA38C.jpg (1280x720, 131.06K)

>look a ukranian baby with his brains splattered all over the floor
>as if stopping me from playing elden ring will bring me back to life

Deserved. That's what you get for being born in Russia, bitch.

Back to the bread lines you scum bags.

Attached: 24d.jpg (530x379, 48.71K)

OK Ivan

Yes, they keep electing him so now they will be choked into the stone age

He is actually doing this in their best interests.
Donbass is saved at last, but this is mostly about NATO expansion. Putin is spelling it out for them quite clearly. THIS is the red line. Back off.

Ekaterina

Attached: 07B60D81-02B9-4DE2-A0B9-F2A44A18B33A.png (300x500, 70.65K)

Paypal and twitch are both shit platforms though, nothing of value was lost.

Cutting off services to Russians is unironically retarded, not that I particularly care. They are better off without all this horseshit in the long run, so good for Russia I guess

Russia is almost a century behind the US in military tech. they have 1 (one) aircraft carrier. I don't even live in the US but you're an absolute retard if you think the US couldn't obliterate that entire country in as long as it's taken Russia to barely advance into Ukraine. Putin was on TV begging for the sanctions to stop last night. Tiktok (a Chinese owned company) has cut off all dealings with Russians. the fucking Chinese are drawing the line. Russia is completely and totally fucked. & for what? why? someone's going to take this manlet out. watch and see.

>The woke culture trying to cancel a country
>Russia is laughing in their faces
KEK

You are a caricature of both siding, Ivan

This is just like the norm macdonald joke about isis dropping a bomb and killing 50 million people and you being concerned about the potential backlash against peaceful Muslims. Just replace Muslims with Russians. Its moving the goalposts. Diverting attention from the actual cruelty to another potential cruelty that might emerge that is for some reason more concerning.

Alas, for the poor Russian gamer thot we no longer live in the ancien regime. This is not a skirmish between vassals and knights in a clearing in lithuania, a war whose effects won't be felt by the peasants. actual people are dying entire cities are on the verge of famine. You can no longer be detached and claim virtue (which is the stance of most Russians excluding the strong minority who are pro war) are when your nation is engaged in war

boo fucking hoo, I hope she starves to death

Here we have a perfect example of the incoherence of both siding and neutrality, honest both siding since you can never be sure who's really neutral and who is in putina payroll

Premise: this is putins war
Premise 2:Russian people shouldn't suffer because of a maniac
Conclusion: I refuse to pick sides in a war where both are suffering nato is mostly to blame

it's just globohomo enacting its power over the worthless eater community

Honestly curious how the cold cynic pragmatists who filter everything through the lens of geopolitics and treated the prospect of ukranian lives lost with detached Contempt, and how civilian losses are to be expected during a ground operation, are suddenly concerned about the backlash towards the poor innocent Russians