Actually so true

Actually so true

Attached: osopopa.jpg (500x500, 42.1K)

blacks were here first

Yeah, but they suck and asians are awesome. So, fuck you.

Attached: 1611846103024.jpg (250x250, 19.36K)

black people have actually contributed far more to the United States than asians probably ever will. Asian have no creativity all they can do is reproduced what others have already created

name one fucking thing

raping white women

You are only mad cause they catch you shoplifting and you scream DAS RACIS'

One Asian contributes more ingenuity and beauty to the world than 10,000 of them. Not even a simp, just a fact

>t. nigger

the formed the backbone of the cotton industry for like a century

wrong
they can't form a backbone if it's getting turned to dust by white power

Terrible bait is terrible.

Crack cocaine.

Attached: 1514791719265.png (500x500, 19.93K)

>literally thinks dumb forced labor that was exploited, I.E. picking cotton for 100 whole years is a "contribution"

are you black or something? lol

Attached: 1601646503618.gif (277x277, 515.04K)

yeah 100 whole years is nothing compared to the damage of the educational standards since they were "liberated" (just given rights by whites and they know it)

asians hate white people they are just better at hiding it

Whenenever I see some BLM rant, I see a bunch of people who feel entitled to be first in line and get all the attention.

That's another reason I say fuck 'em. Position and attention needs to be earned, and you movement hasn't earned it.

Yeah right... Such hateful people wouldn't want to make WMAF couples if they were so full of hate.

that is to asians as race traitors are to whites.

LOL Asians absolutely LOVE whites, and whites absolutely love Asians. We are one of the most symbiotic race relations on Earth, likely to the 2 groups being so populous.

black people have contributed nothing of value nor anything positive since they invaded the US. Ask most people what they think of when they think of black people and they'll think rapist, robber, gangster, kfc, crime. Most blacks are recognized for simply being black. "First black Supreme Court justice member" "first black Governor" "first black this" "first black that". Who the fuck cares. This country pities black people so much, the only thing they're worth is just being black and pathetic. We need to praise them for not being white or asian. They don't do anything except shoot each other up, rape, and steal. But it's not their fault because "systemic racism". Imagine excusing their ape outs. Democrats are a fucking joke.

Democrats and Republicans are a joke. Politics are a sick joke by now. But everyone knows that Asians and Whites are the primary alliance on Earth. It's just because we are civilized, tbh. Clean, care about following laws, etc.

Which, I'll admit, it is an issue that us Whites and Asians hold such dominance, because it subjugates those who don't act with civility, but it's just an example that civility in the world is preferred to looting, raping and rioting, then bitching about how wypipo bad.