I am a Jeanie. You have 3 wishes. What do you wish?

I am a Jeanie. You have 3 wishes. What do you wish?

Attached: 300163.jpg (812x703, 72.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT1nVisnK7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I want to not be so lonely anymore
>I don’t want to be as big as I currently am (220 lbs.) I need motivation to work out.
>more wishes, if more wishes are not provided, then I want whatever solves my loneliness problem to be tall. I like tall women.
Alright Genie, do your thing brother

>Die Hard
>Die Hard 2
>Die Hard 3

1) I wish to know the extent and details of your wish granting ability. For example can I get multiple super powers with one wish and do you do "monkey paw" wishes so that they are granted in a manner contrary to what the wisher desired.

Your wish is my command. Poof. You now have the confidence to not be lonely anymore. My magic Jeanie powers never fail.

Depends on my mood

1. I wish Eustace would take his meds.
2. I wish Pixi Payasita would be my wife.
3. I wish I had backstage tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert so I could suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Attached: 1629557156275.jpg (1538x2048, 465.31K)

If you don't provide pictures of your credit or debit cards, Jeanie can't make your wish become true.

Attached: 1904.jpg (981x725, 92.17K)

Fuck yeah, thank you jeanie. I appreciate it bro.

bisexual, immune to stds, and I have no standards

1.) I wish to be in perfectly health and immortal but can die at will if I choose.
2.) I wish for all the jew's money in the world in USD.
3.) I wish for everyone with 50% jewish dna or more to spontaneously combust.

Attached: 1645202008731.png (629x312, 102.4K)

Based wishes but no Jeanie or black magic could ever make E take his meds. His stubbornness is an unstoppable force.

1. I wish math wasn't real
2. I now have unlimited wishes

Also you have the confidence to lose weight and get a tall gf

youtube.com/watch?v=mT1nVisnK7U

Brutal.
Well for wishs 2 and 3 please do something nice for me that will make my life better soon and the long term.

Thank you, Jeanie. How could I ever repay you?

Now you have zero wishes because if math doesn't exist neither does the 3 wishes. Nice try.

Carry a photograph of me in a necklace locket in public and introduce me to people as your messiah.

bump

I wish OPs asshole was super tight like a drum, and nothing could loosen it
I wish every time OP takes a shit, it gets slightly bigger
I wish OP has to take 3 shits a day, every day