Just broke up with my gf to

Just broke up with my gf to
hook up with a hot tranny. AMA

Attached: EEE4F35E-BA89-42F5-A434-E234A7F52854.jpg (2167x2888, 766.09K)

You suck that little pecker or what?

why? Toons want to be women so what's the point?

I did. I’ve only ever been with women before this tranny so I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy sucking her feminine penis, but it’s fun

A few reasons.
1. The tranny is way fucking better at sex, no competition
2. Tranny gives insane head
3. The tranny is way hornier and way more chill

Lucky fucker. Post more

That’s not the tranny I’m hooking up with, just a random pic. The one I’m hooking up with is super passable. Been on hrt since middle school and in a sorority at my school.

Pics or it didn't happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-132610811~2.jpg (1080x1557, 331.77K)

was it worth it?

So far it is, I’ve been having crazy sec with the troon a couple times a week and she’s always horny for dick

you broke up with a woman to have a fling with a man. kill yourself.

Why'd you break up with your gf in the first place?

yeah but tranny means he's gonna chop chop his pp so you'll have to deal with an axe wound!

Not dating the tranny, just fucking it, I won’t be too nice to her so she doesn’t get overly comfortable

why break up with the gf? why not just get some tranny bussy on the side?

Honestly I’d hooked up with the tranny previously and wanted to do it again. My gf was a great girl but a little clingy and terrible at sex

This tranny isn’t planning on getting the axe wound. The dick is so small from 11 years of hrt she doesn’t really mind it.

I have too much integrity to cheat on a girl with anyone, let alone a tranny

It's not cheating if it's gay ;)

it's not cheating if you don't get caught

Ik the memes but all jokes aside if I’m gonna be pounding a trannies tight butthole I’d rather do the right thing and break up with my gf first.

to each their own, i guess.

got any pics of the tranny?

>she
stop

That's understandable especially if the girl you broke up with was actually a decent person. If you respect her, which I suspect you do, it makes sense to break up with her first and spare her the humiliation.

I have her insta but I don’t rly wanna share at risk of doxxing myself