I'm gonna keep posting this until I get it through your head

I'm gonna keep posting this until I get it through your head.

Wearing a condom during sex doesn't mean you're having sex. You're literally fucking a plastic bag, your dick isn't actually touching the vagina. If you've had sex with hundreds of women but each and every time you wore a condom you would still be a virgin since your dick never made contact with the vagina. It's literally the softcore version of a chastity cage, imagine cucking yourself before putting your dick inbetween some nasty roasty curtains. Imagine sticking your dick inside a girl and still being a virgin, kek.

>b-but it's birth control!
No excuse, there are alternative measures that don't force you to fuck a plastic bag
>but it prevents STDs!
If you're going to fuck someone who you know isn't clean you deserve the STD
>but it feels like real sex!
But it isn't.

This is your daily reminder, now that you've read it you understand the truth. You can reply with whatever delusional comment you want but the facts will remain in your head no matter what you say. Seethe harder bagfuckers.

Attached: fuck_bag_condom.png (1307x1071, 599.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcK_3iXzAl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to be 18 or older to he here faggot

Your honour, I didn’t rape her, I was merely fucking the PLASTIC BAG

I 100% agree with this message. I refuse to have sex with condoms. So does my dick.

It's not plastic dipshit it's latex. They're fuckin wonky balloons

Im going to fuck everyone in the ass in this thread and it wont be gay because it's not sex when wearing a condom.

BEND OVER BOYYYSSS ITS POUNDING TIME

A virgin will not lecture me on sex. Atoms are 99.999% empty space. technically nothing is touching anything

You’re out of your god damn mind if you think I’m fucking without wrapping it. I’d take a condom every day of the week if it means no fuck trophies walking around one day. Can’t wait until I can afford a vasectomy.

Reminds me of this song

youtu.be/bcK_3iXzAl0

THIS IS A BOT THREAD, LET IT DIE OUT!

Imagine spending time writing that. OP should kill himself

What if the girl i was supposed to fuck enjoys aka moans?

im glad someone finally said what everyone was thinking

Well, I guess I didn't lose my virginity until my wedding night then.

Your mom should have put your head in a plastic bag. Why don't you do the world a favor and sleep in one? Head first, forever? Fag

Attached: 1377544330089.gif (500x290, 490.37K)

What about random girls and random diseases?

Forgot pic

Attached: 1643836186011.jpg (543x408, 101.32K)

As someone who has fucked both with and without, OP is a faggot.

There is very little difference apart from having to pull out versus just slamming in at the finish with a condom. Plus the reduced feel of a condom will let you EDfags last a bit longer in bed, which your ladies will thank you for. That little bit of feel loss (which reduces with the ultrathins) is not all that important.

This kinda shit is like claiming oral sex didn't count, despite nutting in a woman's mouth. Yeah whatever, you didn't make a baby, boo fucking who. You still nutted.

With the way woman are nowadays, you absolutely want to wrap your tool for protection: both from STDs as well as baby batter theft. The later probably won't matter to your broke ass, but if you are a richfag you need to keep account of that man juice. Child Support ain't no joke, courts automatically give that shit to women EVEN IF SHE RAPES YOU.

PROTIP:
A condom is the ONLY birth control method that you as a man have control over, save for getting your own tubes tied.

All the others: pills, birth control, IUDs, etc. are all on HER TO TELL THE TRUTH to you. And we all know bitches lie like they breath here on this site.

Don't be a fool and play into some female's hands, wrap your tool.

Plus skanks are nasty nowadays, they be riding the cock carousel on tinder with 100s of dudes. You don't need that shit on your dick.

So every girl who had sex with a condom is also a virgin. So why is it you wouldn't date a girl that got fucked by a black?