You keep calling people "incels" and telling them that free pussy is some how better than hookers...

You keep calling people "incels" and telling them that free pussy is some how better than hookers, but you will never have pretty coeds opening up their gaps for you and calling you daddy as you stretch their tight holes. Why not? Because you think people can get that for free, and you think a 4/10 girlfriend is the same as premium pussy.

TL;DR: Hookers > girlfriends

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1600x1064, 278.95K)

nuga mul-eossda?

I dunno user
I bang a lot of college girls
They even buy me dinner sometimes
I feel like you’re stuck in a binary and can’t see past your preconceived notions

Thats OPs way to deal with his insecurities. Remember, the greatest torment in OPs life is being OP

Attached: 1402550991849.jpg (504x365, 66.47K)

Good point

where to meet them?

>where to meet them?
A few from real life but most from tinder or various hookup apps and sites

In other words hookers

Exactly. Why should millionaires shame the rest of us by telling us to buy yachts?

>In other words hookers
Not at all
No wonder you struggle with women

Stop larping, user. You don't need to do that here.

>trying to gloat about getting "premium" pussy
>saves and reposts pics of the 4/10's he talks down on
Somethin ain't right here

Attached: 72358F2E-5566-49EB-887E-C05034BC6CFA.jpg (412x352, 24.75K)

except 25 years ago when i was in college I was nailing pretty coed pussy, and I got to be frank with you, getting called daddy by an 18yo freshman when you're just 19 or 20 yourself is a lot weirder then it sounds in theory.

Every single time I try to speak some sense into an incel he reveals himself to be so out of touch with reality that he’s beyond hope

The pic wasn't meant to represent the 4/10 girls. You have it backward.

Hookers are indeed better than gfs. The only ppl that legally get free pussy are guys who are top tier. If you're not top tier you're always paying for it.

Oh you poor thing

>out of touch with reality
Not being able to get 10/10 coeds without paying cash IS NORMAL, user. You are clearly the one who has lost touch with reality if you think such things can be obtained for free.

Attached: content_013.jpg (666x1000, 147.86K)

qué

Attached: 1643960137420.jpg (635x665, 41.14K)

>You are clearly the one who has lost touch with reality if you think such things can be obtained for free.
Imagine what your world could be like if you were actually capable of talking to girls

Talking to girls is overrated, user. Besides sex, people have nothing in common with them -- no common ground.

The same is true for you whether you realize it or not.