Beating children, neglecting children and starving children are all worse than pedophilia

Beating children, neglecting children and starving children are all worse than pedophilia.

Change my mind.

Attached: FFPaxM4WYAEOzkv.jpg (1043x933, 139.25K)

kill all pedos and faggots

Why? You got it right.

nah let's kill all abusive parents

If a random dude walks into a supermarket, goes behind some child, and kicks them as hard as he can in the crotch, inflicting horrible pain and suffering, possibly permanently destroying their genitals, he will get a slap on the wrist for assault and battery. Maybe have to pay some medical bills. At worst, he's seen as a giant asshole.

But if he instead gives that child's ass one little grope, he'll be thrown in prison for years for child rape and be branded a dangerous predator for life. Meanwhile, the kid will probably forgot it happened by the time they leave the store.

I'm not defending the action, just saying that the punishment is highly disproportionate and completely illogical.

so to you, sexual and violent urges have identical motivations and indicate the same level of threat from an individual? oddly enough, lawmakers consider motivations and psychology and they might see them differently. get back to me when you get a criminal psychology degree. i know, college is all just liberal bullshit to make you a tranny but you have to get a degree before you can argue. at least i know there are special considerations.

this is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time

>get back to me when you get a criminal psychology degree
If you're going to sit there and claim YOU have one, then I'm Santa Clause. In the flesh.

Would you rather be murdered or raped?

>Beating children, neglecting children and starving children are all worse than pedophilia.

No they are not worse. Pedophilia is every bit as bad for the child as any form of abuse you mentioned and then some.

>Change my mind.
The only way to change your mind would be to give you a higher IQ, and no one on /b or elsewhere can do that for you.

>Beating children, neglecting children and starving children are all worse than pedophilia.
Making a hierarchy of trauma based on your opinion doesn’t help
A child exposed to any of this will likely have problems that last a lifetime as a result

People with violent urges toward children are a more serious threat than pedophiles.

This. To argue that one form of mental trauma is better or worse than another is retarded. Everyone who abuses a child in any way deserves the same severe repercussions.

Research has proven that child abuse causes more psychological harm than statutory rape.

Are you implying that raping children is not violence lol?

So you support a public registry for abusive parents?

Why does being molested cause trauma?

user do you have any notion of the personal-impersonal axis of trauma?

>Why does being molested cause trauma?
What is neurological development, Alex?

As someone who got diddled and beaten the fuck up for being a little shit ages ago, getting fucked in the ass by a grown man as a kid sucked way more. Getting the shit kicked outta you ain't nice true, but it sure as shit beats getting your sphincter expanded

Most pedophiles do not have a compulsion to rape children. They typically fantasize about consensual relationships with children.

I don't support a public, or private, registry of anything.
At all.
Ever.
Privacy is an individuals most precious thing. It will inevitably eventually become a fundamental right in a just future society.

I agree with
It's one of the stupidest things I've read in years. There was something posted a few days ago that was just as stupid, but I've put it out of my mind and can't remember what it was. The same will happen with your post. After I leave this thread, I'll forget all about it and how ridiculous your response was.
PhD = Post-hole Digger