Why care about Ukraine if you don't live there?

Why care about Ukraine if you don't live there?

Attached: 1646290882258.jpg (672x654, 40.27K)

Why care about Russia then?

Yeah, fuck Russia. Whatever Ukraine though.

My ancestors are mainly from nearby countries that are next in line. Poland might be next.

All I care about is that people are murdering each other. They should stop murdering each other.

Pretty much it’s more irrelevant then the middle east

dont care about either. not my problem.

My aunt and sister-in-law are from Ukraine.

Only a gay homo would say that, I mean come on dude, beautiful white women with blue eyes and blonde hair just desperate, you're telling me that isn't important?

We’re all connected. Goddamn boy everybody know that. Welcome to the 21st gd century.

its interesting. like a television show.

I think we should be cutting down on excess population, but not white people.

I honestly don't care about either one.
Just sick of this shit already. can we move on to the next world threatening catastrophe already? Im fucking bored, lets just end it already

Attached: 1555390539151.jpg (460x500, 42.4K)

Then why are you posting propaganda in Russia's favor? Guarantee you putin made that pic himself

I dono man he can't even make it through Ukraine

because I am ukrainian

That’s a cool optical illusion though. The Russian flag looks taller but it probably isn’t

Who cares he can take Poland for all I care

They were told to care.

I'd like to tell the this story about how I came across the info on a domestic abuser. The thing that breaks my heart and the reason why I'm telling you this story is that the evidence that was presented to me is gone. (Fuck, I know. It was verbal confirmation). Unfortunately after years of dealing with hell, the victim (F) has passed away from a heart attack, so there are no witnesses. (even after multiple attempts she would not go to the police). I wouldn't be too far off in saying that the stress & the emotional/psychological aspect took it's toll. You'd like to think stuff like this doesn't happen, that in the 21st century there would be resources, yet here we are, mourning the passing of a kind soul.
dob 09/21/1961
ss 581536566
zip 00961
any idea as to how to approach the situation?

dont like imperialist wars
didnt like iraq war
didnt like afghanistan war
dont like ukraine war
simple as

Attached: 1646626542890.jpg (350x395, 57.73K)

Cos it makes ruskies seethe

Mostly think it's only whites that cares.

Attached: 1640133180658.jpg (724x1024, 71.14K)

I don't care about them, I'm just here for the violence.

I love our planet and care dearly about global warming and environmental travesties committed by man. I am not a nigger loving hipacryte, so I want all humans to die. I love pandemics and wars because the more dead humans the better for my beloved mother earth. I also love assault weapons and their ability to kill multiple humans with ease. I don't understand why the Ukrainian government has to give their citizens assault rifles to fight with. Why don't they own them already. Kill kill kill all humans on earth.