We shall see how brave you are once you are nailed to the side of Hoover Dam...

We shall see how brave you are once you are nailed to the side of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die.

Attached: Lanius.jpg (1088x778, 701.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmwuovFSGBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuk you... I'll shit round ur mouth

I'm going to hang your mask above my fireplace.

Attached: chadrick.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

What? Caesar is giving you orders beyond the grave?

Attached: 1644389202079.png (586x426, 293.49K)

You can take the dam, holding it is another matter

[Speech 100] if you east the west how will you west the east

God I remember my third female legion courier. I roleplayed as someone deranged and mighty, but will do anything to get the strongest seed in her system. So she does what Caesar tells her to do for Lanius' coming seed in the war so she'll have the strongest child in the wasteland

Attached: 462fa636326908bde423b3a3d139dee3.png (940x1851, 1.13M)

My fifth playthrough was of a 16 year old teen legion sympathizer with stockholm syndrome after caesar raped her, shit was stupid funny ngl.

Funnily enough, the legion would treat the female courier better than the NCR. You'll be the heir of caesar's throne and your face will be minted in every coin. Makes for a good plot

Attached: 1645609621526m.jpg (1024x576, 59.12K)

Yea she got left in a dead village then brings the fucking chip to caesar and blows up all the wkacy tech shit then they just made her a frumentarri but they all dicked her down. Bitch gives birth to like 15+ legionarres by her death bed and manages to save caesar literally by a luck check. She was a god amongst incels

Still honestly my most favorite and played game. Mods alone make it so I can return every 2 years and it is like a whole new game and often better than any new titles coming out. It is a shame there was not a game that truly followed it.
Still wished I could have companion'd the female NCR that got raped by Cook Cook. Every female I helped or saved she could have physically hit on or more because of the trauma before. Just a load of good interaction and side story entertainment.

I will VATS your skull into a fine paste with my big iron, Legate Fuckface.

Attached: Ranger-Sequoia.jpg (750x452, 43.64K)

Just so many items you can mod into the game and still have a good time. It was a the ultimate canvas with an existing story just waiting for more.

Attached: Lady Friend.jpg (640x387, 65.46K)

>Modset has realistic damage multipliers
>Thrown weapons also ragdoll people for some reason
>Whip a stick of dynamite at the Legate's cock and balls
>Beat him to death with a golf club while he's down
So much for the strength of the Legion

I got all the pet/companion mods on my nexus modloader (except the questionable ones) for New Vegas. It's one of the best games ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=AmwuovFSGBM

Bump

Im gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck

Attached: rage.jpg (1024x1024, 58.25K)

>angry quarreling scotsman engage

Take this with a fucking mountain of salt but there has been talk of a sequel to new vegas quite the buzz recently as well. Im sceptical but i was when i heard the space marine 2 rumour and here we are

Honestly if they completely steer away from any of the latest woke and online required login or similar DLC monetary nonsense it should do alright and sell like crazy.
Pretty sure they will fuck it up with zero day pay DLC, online signup required like with Mass Effect Legendary and forced female black transvestite main character that is not meant as a joke.

I cant wait to take your mask off your corpse

thats why i still remain a sceptic lol but again if the space marine 2 example is of any credit to the argument despite games workshops little virtue signal when saint georgious floyediska overdosed the actual content leaves very little room for pushing "positive themes.tm" (grimdark) fallout is kinda the same with the totally desolate earth themes and stuff even though theres the odd reference or comedic affect flung in. I suppose it really comes down to what they decide was the canon ending and all that shit