To the people still wearing face masks on here, why?...

To the people still wearing face masks on here, why?? My (blue) state as well as all the others finally lifted that shit and I still see 1/3 of the people in stores or, hell, even outside still wearing them. - If people still want to wear one fine, fuck it?? but what reason is left now??

Attached: blue.jpg (1280x1280, 147.01K)

It doesn't matter

Because Covid's still a thing? Every other person I knew who had the booster still got Omicron.

Attached: dxnMD.jpg (600x600, 59.63K)

Because it was never about a cold, it was about control and conditioning. Even the cdc finally admitted the masks dont do shit. Wearing masks, is an outward visible representation of your submissiveness and capitulation. The vaccine is the bio weapon and the pandemic.

Security blankets.

I really wish we'd adopt the Asian model for wearing masks:
>you wear them when you are sick
>you wear them if you are food service
>and that is it.

Though, its not like these things are great at what they do. We should really normalize wearing gas masks, that way no more germs can spread AND we look like a post apocalyptic game.

it's hard for them to admit masks do nothing.

Because I feel like ass and my nose is running but still have to get food. Since I'm probably sick with something me having a constant cover over my mouth and nose is a good thing. I'm not wearing it because I think it might stop you from getting me sick, I'm wearing it because it can help the other way around. Mine also goes well with my jacket too. I've worn sick masks for years before the commie cough escaped China.

>outward visible representation of your submissiveness and capitulation
The body armor and guns will be a real surprise then.

For me a lot of the time it was about "Oh I don't want to shave today cuz I'm lazy. Mask it is."

People are retarded, is that news to you? I see people with masks on in their own car be whether they’re on their own or with someone else.
People are fucking retarded.

Want mask wearing to stop?
>Treat anyone wearing a mask as if they are infected
Basically treat those virtue signaling in the negative, treat them as if they are a leper and are spreading germs. That will get the non-sick to socially conform back to normal.

Maybe they just haven’t heard the news yet? gd boy.

You haven't flown anywhere recently, have you?

I wear a mask now because I'm not a sheep. You on the other hand will do exactly what the government tells you to do. Pathetic really.

I've stopped wearing a mask now that I don't have to, but if I felt like I was coming down with something but still had to go out in public I'd probably wear it to help prevent spreading whatever I've got. Seems like common human decency to me.

1) some stores i wish to visit still require masks
2) masks are here forever, stupid retard. people have been wearing them forever in asian nations as a POLITE way to prevent spreading disease when they fear they are contagious. also some people wear them to reduce their chance of catching disease when out in public.
3) kys. you are a fucking FAGGOT

ajt2v

Attached: 1646615042634.jpg (259x383, 81K)

COVID is still spreading, with high community transmission rates in my area, and N95 masks (which are what I use) are very effective.
>Even the cdc finally admitted the masks dont do shit.
They said cloth masks don't do shit. N95 masks are quite effective. Please try to cure your retardation before making claims on a public forum.

I'm genuinely curious - now that all this mask wearing mandate is over ... what was the end game? You got me to wear a mask, you sneaky government bastards - so what? What was the big conspiracy? It was no real big deal to me, and it doesn't look like the government got much out of it. What's the 1984 story to this? I'm a sheep now? Ok, how does that change anything? I had a driver's license, a social security card, I registered to vote, I registered my car, I paid my taxes. In what way did the mask enslave me that I wasn't already enslaved before? I really, really curious what the conspiracy theorists thought this was all about.

becasue masks were not and are not about "stopping the spread"- it is a virtue signal - like wearing your Bernie Tshirt. it gives validation to the weak and pathetic.

unless you are wearing an N95 mask- you are helping no one- its like an earring.

>Why do you care about other people and the overall health of society?
I dunno, why don't you?

Only women and children dont have facial hair. Who is making you shave to like a prepubescent child?