I've been trying to work out for 2 months but I'm bummed cause it just looks like I am starting hormone treatment...

I've been trying to work out for 2 months but I'm bummed cause it just looks like I am starting hormone treatment. Any advice?

Attached: IMG_20220306_1918491302.jpg (2170x1606, 306.31K)

here's me not flexing like a fag where I just look like a skinny fuck

Attached: IMG_20220306_1919006742.jpg (2268x1515, 296.78K)

and for those wondering my ribcage is mildly misshapen for whatever reason so it comes out farther on one side.

Attached: IMG_20220306_192659338_HDR2.jpg (3363x1822, 965.01K)

1. Lift heavier weights, fewer reps
2. Eat almost no carbs

Dips/Ohp/Pushups and build up to a bodyweight bench no excuses just work harder and eat

What does your workout consist of? What exercises, weight/ reps?

Hahahaha this shit's funny

how old are you? you have the frame of a 12 year old. in which case that would be your issue.

try not being 15 years old faggot

Attached: Image1.jpg (285x416, 18.22K)

You look like your bf is relatively low so you need to be at a calorie surplus to build muscle. Focus on protein (1 gram per pound of bodyweight) and carbs. Do not restrict carbs, if you don’t have enough your body will burn protein for energy which isn’t what you want.

High reps or low reps don’t matter much as long as your in the 5-12 rep range. You just need to progressively overload, focus on compound lifts (squat, deadlift, bench, OHP and Barbell Row)

What workouts have you been doing. Tell me exactly. I’ve been working out from home for a long time and have made pretty good gains. I can help.

mate, the best advice is just... continue...
you think 2 months is enough to see change ? it takes years of dedication and endurance... course some folks get big fast, but that is a small %. You dont seem over or underweight. Just keep at it, find what works for you and keep at it, consistency, flee from confort zones

I've been using this thing and at the moment I've been trying to work on my pecs cause they have always been an issue for me. I think I can do a lot on this thing but I've only had it for two months and progress is slow.

Also I'm 19 for those genuinely wondering and for those who think I'm lying imagine I'm like 10.

Attached: IMG_20220306_195139860.jpg (600x800, 130.81K)

What workouts do you do. I don’t need you to tell me the machine you use, I need to know heat specific workouts you do with how much weight. Since you are new to working out, even simple things like pushups and bodyweight squats would do you good.

50 reps 57 pounds at the moment

Attached: IMG_20220306_195155972.jpg (600x800, 162.44K)

Do you do any workouts at all for the rest of your body?

Just lifting won’t guarantee you gains, if you want to grow you need to have your diet and sleep on point.

Lifting damages the muscle, protein, water energy are the materials your body uses to repair it and sleep is when the repairs happen. If any of these things aren’t on point you’ll struggle to grow muscle.

As stated above, be in a calorie surplus, up the amount of protein and make sure you're getting enough sleep. I personally recommend a pull day, a push day, and a leg day, followed by a rest day. Also don't focus on aesthetics, just make sure you're doing the form right, full range of motion, and every workout doing at least one more rep, one more set, or 5 more lbs. 3 or 4 sets a workout per body part twice a week. Take pictures in the beginning but monitor your progress by an app or notebook not the aesthetics. Also take creatine, it only gives you maybe a 5% boost in performance but that compounds over time. Lift hard, sleep, and eat, you will make gains.

Go to newfag

If you can do 50 reps at that weight it’s too light. You should be in the 5-12 rep range ideally.