A serious question:

A serious question:

Anons, how do you cope when you realize you’re not special and literally no one cares about you?

Attached: 4F435F06-149B-4ED5-88DA-B38DF45942B0.jpg (480x302, 55.01K)

I don't care about anyone else really, so..

Kill yourself.

Well, that’s the default answer…..I’m hoping to reach non-misanthropes

Realize that nothing is permanent.
Even if you do have everything, it's only 70 years tops for most people.
You'll die and your success, stuff, luck, or anything else will not matter at all.

Attached: 1646617680366.jpg (347x1023, 23.72K)

I think about the people I love and care about and know that if I love and care about them then somewhere someone must love and care about me.

I’m in a strange spot. A four years ago, I was 40 years old and working as an overnight truck unloader and stocker at a retail store.

Then i got a decent job that I enjoy. But now i am being passed over for younger people who look the part.

Simultaneously both sad and reassuring

was Clerks 2 any good. I think I still have the first one on fucking VHS somewhere. I WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY

no its trash cash grab

I found Clerks 2 to be the right mix of wacky in a different enough way combined with some real soul.

Of course, the idea that Dante could attract a Rosario Dawson was hard to accept, but there are hot Latina milfs

>was Clerks 2 any good
no

Double doubles
But to answer your question: you start being special once you start caring about yourself.

Mostly reassuring.

Ive known this fact for like 20 years dude. This isnt old news. Its the norm, and how I see myself and everyone else. It applies to every single person on the planet. We're all meat monkeys, fighting for banana.

Attached: 643E39D7-9DD4-4D8E-8AD5-C08A8BA62688.jpg (1280x640, 134.43K)

This has never bothered me. In fact, it's kind of relieving to not have to live with that kind of pressure.

true true

if your enrichment in life comes from others approving of you and not your own ingenuity then youre already wrong

I use that to my advantage. Because I'm not special and no one cares about me, I am invisible. I can do whatever the hell I want. This realization makes someone more dangerous than ever.

They think they're special for being white when white is literally the opposite of special.

I call niggers porch monkeys

That's not even true, user. Prisons are packed with unspecial people.