Windows adds Pride Flag to users' search bar

Windows adds Pride Flag to users' search bar

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ln5wLWMfU

Attached: 1655473516523.png (477x53, 23K)

Attached: 1651697518397.jpg (799x481, 157.07K)

>thread del'd before I, the progressive, could prove I actually do know anything about technology
Binary is just decimal but with much fewer possible digits. When you get to a 9 in any place in decimal, and have to carry a 1 into that place, you have to carry farther because you ran out of digits. In binary this happens at 1 instead of 9. Simple as. So why do we use binary in computers? Because we need exactly two digits to match the two voltages used by bus communication: low and high. There's actually a third state called high impedance, or Z. It's used for bus arbitration; any subcircuit pulled to Z behaves as if disconnected from the greater circuit, and electrically not present at all. A bus is just a wire (or photolithographed pathway). Buses can be serial, meaning there's one wire and binary numbers travel through it one digit at a time via voltage oscillation, or parallel, meaning there are as many wires as there are possible digits for the binary number. The CPU hooks to external buses, which connect it to the rest of the board and its devices, but also has internal buses, which it uses to work. "Memory" does not mean RAM. It means motherboard. Every controller on the motherboard is a part of memory, i.e. connected to a bus which the MMU can mux to. A flipflop is a closed subcircuit which can trap a voltage for an extended period. A bit is a flipflop or some other single-voltage-storage technology. A byte is 8 bits. A word is 2^N bytes for some chip-consistent N. A register is a word connected to a bus interface. The CPU has registers. RAM is also made of them. The CPU can access its registers very quickly, but access to RAM registers has to go across the mobo and through the MMU, and is slower -- not to even speak of disk accesses, which have to go through a port-type controller.
You know what, I could go on, but that's all I have the patience to write. (You) should know already that I don't respect you enough to waste my

Attached: 1655184336610.gif (508x583, 748.51K)

(cont'd from )
Ok I'll be honest.
The polfigs challenged me to prove I belong here by proving I know anything about technology.
I took too long to type up a reply and the thread got nuked.
Now I'm proving it like they asked and they're using "oh it's a different thread / we're all b&" as a pathetic excuse not to concede I met their challenge.
I am the one seething. It's me.
I did what you asked, give me the payoff you cunts.

Attached: 1655128851485.png (900x617, 48.58K)

I can't wait to see how far they're gonna double down on this bullshit and what happens when we're gonna have to deal with a generation of abuse victims, castratees, mutilated freaks etc. It's gonna get pretty funny in about 20-30 years from now

>I, the progressive

Attached: .jpg (510x680, 65.08K)

YES! Finally a reply!
I won your stupid challenge. Cope polchud

Attached: 1655383314449.png (282x284, 177.1K)

who asked this drag queens opinion?

I would have nothing against it if it at least looked pretty, Microsoft really can't do anything right, what is wrong with their designers?

YOU DID YOU DUMBASS POLFAG WITH THE MEMORY OF A GOLDFISH.
EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Attached: bya8e22j3fb11.jpg (1456x896, 101.48K)

No I didn't. All I saw was a thread and then immediately a wall of text (which I didn't read) from some gay ass bitch ass white boy on some queer shit. Dilate nigga

Like why the fuck would you have the search bar enabled to begin with? You can just press windows key and start typing and it's the same. Also why the fuck would you use normal windows 10 instead of ltsc?

What search bar?

Pretty great video

>User removes Pride Flag from Windows' search bar

Attached: thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif (220x165, 98.06K)

>(which I didn't read)
Hey, that's my argument, you can't steal it.
Sounds petty and stupid but it's true and here's why:
(You) actually care.
I know you do, you sat there for like half an hour throwing good-faith (if despicably worded) arguments at me while I replied tl;dr to all of them.
It's an established fact that you care about this stupid Internet debate and I don't. You can't just back out of that because it got inconvenient for you.
I have to go for a walk with my uncle bye

Attached: images (6).jpg (299x169, 7.37K)

>This board is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

bend over white boy

I don't have the troon flag there. Anyone else?
Belgium btw

Attached: 1630153242460.png (395x43, 7.99K)

In games and shit is one thing but to put propaganda on some ones personal pc with out asking is too far, glad I skipped windows 11 and went with linux

What search bar?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 143402.png (236x32, 6.21K)

I was groomed by gay pedos on irc 12 years ago, I nearly went gay and trans because of it. Now I've got my own son to protect from a similar fate. How can I use technology to do this? A machine learning algorithm was able to determine the differences in the appearance of gays from normal people, can it do the same with their messages?

Attached: 1654322379682.jpg (728x1024, 179.25K)

>with out asking
that's what you get for running a consumer SKU literal niggercattle deserves all of this shit lmao

>wintoddlers itt trying to derail the thread
you CAN'T make this shit up!

this has nothing to do with technology and you and your fellow troglodytes need to go back

t. anti-propaganda pro-lgb faggot

Look at all those gay flowers and mountains. GAY GAY GAY

cope
bet you had the troon flag lmao

just because something is free doesnt mean you arnt a consumer and just because you are running linux doesnt mean you arnt traceable or havent installed shit that tracks you, and it doesnt mean any of the literal trannys who maintain linux cant just add a pride flag when ever they want

>"""your""" son
soon owned by the state, chudcel :^)

I can edit the source code and remove it

>I would have nothing against it if
Good cuckboy

Windows is technology

You can turn the fag flag off you fuck with windows files, small world