I'm considering calling a doctor, this is starting to hurt

I'm considering calling a doctor, this is starting to hurt

Attached: 20220306_215336.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

timestamp or fuck off

pop it.. post results

not trolling OP, had one grow on my dick and I popped it. slightly more blood than i expected but it healed up fine.

POP IT AND TAKE PICS

i wish i did but i was so freaked out by the growth on my dick i just popped it immediately

How'd you pop it?

Dick pimple, probably an ingrown hair. Pop and post results, you'll be fune

>squish

i squeezed it until it popped

what, does yours not pop easily?

>probably an ingrown hair
Whatever u gotta tell yourself to sleep at night

Calm down, looks like folliculitis is to me, look it up, warm compress and time will heal

that dick is wearing a turtleneck

Ugh, was thinking of piercing it with a needle really don't want to squish it either

it's just an ingrown hair. Sanitize a pair of tweezers, nail clippers, and get the hair out. When you shave, do it with the grain, not against, and then take a warm shower and wash it thoroughly. Don't use more than a 4 razor shaving blade.

no fag, don't stick metal into your skin especially your dick except as a last resort, just squish it with your fingers fag

you gotta pick the skin a bit to break it then it will pop

looks like an ingrown hair.

My dubs of truth dont lie OP,

Just fucking squish

Attached: Ace.jpg (640x480, 40.3K)

This, just use your fingernails and pull on the edge of it until it goes. Then start squeezing. If you just leave it there, it will start spreading and getting worse just trust me.

Update
Putting on a warm hand towel and seeing if it let's up a bit

Forgot pic

Attached: 20220306_220924.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

If you do this, make sure to clean it before and after with hydrogen peroxide or alcohol. Use a clean needle to pop it. Heat it up with a lighter until it's glowing red first, then jam it in immediately. You should hear a sizzle. I'm not a doctor.

It's starting! Alcohol got it!

Attached: 20220306_221250.jpg (2560x1440, 889.99K)

Nice!

Attached: 20220306_221302.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

Next time take a flame to a needle to sterilize it and poke it with that. Cleaner and less destructive than picking.

sigma dick oozer, thanks OP

Holy shit that made me nervous. Still a bit of a bump left but looking pretty good now!

Attached: 20220306_221944.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

next time, just pour alcohol over it and light it up. much cleaner than poking.

Probably just should have cut the whole thing off

The bump will go down over time, don't worry and don't keep picking at it. I had one and kept picking after I popped it and have the slightest scar. Satisfying nonetheless thank you op

You are one stupid son of a bitch

Attached: 1645808276221.png (491x378, 129.02K)

do you have any tweezers
there still may be a hair down there what caused it

It's Faggot disease. OP is gay.

Glad you enjoyed the show
That's all folks

make sure to keep it clean :)

WTF cum is leaking out.

I'll drink alcohol and sanitize your dick with my mouth like the jewish people do

You should clean it vigorously with water and soap. And then cover it with a bandaid tonight and don't touch the wound. You don't want an infection on your dick. If it turns red and gets painful tomorrow, you have an infection and you need to go to the ER immediately and get antibiotics.

I have tweezers just no sanitary ones. Trying my best to squeeze until the hair pokes out

You still have an ingrown hair in there. Get a needle or tweezers to remove it. After that immediately hit it with alcohol and peroxide.

dip the tips of the tweezers in alcohol, or use a lighter and heat the tips.

I’m not an STD doctor but because its just 1 pimple looking thing, its probably not an STD but just a regular skin infection (probably staph aureus from your hands from fapping). Just pop, drain, and clean. If it comes back see a doctor.