Recommend me some good android browser

Recommend me some good android browser.

Attached: 1655492484157.jpg (1501x1000, 809.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html#android-sandbox
ghacks.net/2020/10/01/you-can-now-install-any-add-on-in-firefox-nightly-for-android-but-it-is-complicated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bromite

Brave
>no cosmetic filtering support

this
the dev (csnigger whatevrrs his name) is based

Microsfot Edge its the bettest internet browser that you can have at your mobile android phone, sir.

1) Install Firefox Nightly for Android play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
2) Set gfx.webrender.all to true in about:config (force enables full gpu rendering, increases speed and battery life)
3) Install the uBlock Origin extension
4) Restart the app

If you don't mind Winnie the Pooh knowing your browsing history, Opera is surprisingly good on Android and will work even on ancient devices with 2gb ram and Android 4.x.

Firefox is shit on Android
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html#android-sandbox

I use opera

I mind

Attached: 1535760083612.png (320x287, 103.82K)

Fennec

Lightning. Only FOSS one with a sane UI (tab bar)

bromite
or
Kiwi Browser

Still rocking Habit Browser. I wish more apps would let you page up/down with volume buttons and/or onscreen buttons. (Frankly it should be an OS feature, but I'm not holding my breath.)

Attached: screen-3.jpg (1080x1920, 234.46K)

are there any good browsers that don't show your recently visited sites on the home page? duckduckgo and firefox can disable this, but the rest of the browser sucks

Mull, from F-droid

Firefox Focus

Puma

furryfox

I have been using Naked Browser Pro for years.

I LOVE using browser extensions, practically cannot live without my userscripts (including 4chanX). So I would say use either Kiwi Browser or Firefox Nightly, both of which have their advantages and disadvantages, as well as overlaps.

Kiwi Cons:
>Chromium-based
>Kind of slow
>Ancient UI.
All extensions you want to install must be packed into a .crx file beforehand

Firefox cons:
>Devs are complete SJW sois
>Abstracts a lot of the features away from the main settings menu, requires you to go to about:config
The procedure for setting up the "extension store" basically is kinda convoluted but once you do it, it's pretty easy, albeit slightly inconvenient. Tutorial: ghacks.net/2020/10/01/you-can-now-install-any-add-on-in-firefox-nightly-for-android-but-it-is-complicated/

Bromite
Brave
Kiwi
Fennec
Mull
Vivaldi

Everything else is irrelevant.