What does a woman's asshole taste like?

what does a woman's asshole taste like?

Attached: o9f39px1cfk81.jpg (3024x4032, 1015.63K)

poo and sweat

Poop

Lick the back of your hand. There you go.

poop

Goddammit!!!

the same way it smells

most of the time nothing

sometimes sweaty and a distinct ass scent that isn't poop

and then yes, there are times it smells like shit, usually because she took a shit earlier and didn't wash since. this has only really happened to me with unopened 6 hookups from the bar/club

>unopened 6 hookups
The heck is this?

Fudgey wudgey

Depends on the girl but normally it smells like ass sweat mix with pussy juice. It's intoxicating and the reason the human race continues on

My ex wife usually had a cheesy smell during doggy. Looking back I'm starting to think it was eminating from her bung and not her pussy like I once thought

Attached: 1633801732494.jpg (912x948, 125.38K)

69ing with my 22yo gf (long time ago) was the best.
i'd always sneak up a tongue fucking of her ass every time. the pussy was great and that space btwn the pussy and the asshole was nice, but the asshole was where it's at. and when they're 22 it's delicious and plump and smells like strawberry kittens.

she'd always get super embarrassed (but liked it), and that always made me cum buckets.

is tonguing a woman's butthole a meme or exciting as it seems? I want to embed my tongue so deep inside a pretty pink pucker

Attached: 23uwhrq9vuj81.jpg (750x1334, 79.69K)

should have placed you nose directly on her sphincter and sniffed to get to the bottom of the smell, pun intended

Why does my pp want to coom in her butt?

autocorrect. meant unplanned, hit 6 by accident when trying to select the correct word

seems pretty gross to me

how many times have you done it?

Tastes like a shot of Jägermeister.
Not joking.

I remember seeing it in a Penthouse back in middle school and thinking it looked hot and when I finally got to for the first time it did not disappoint
My favorite thing to do, I eat ass all the time now.

I lick my wife’s ass all the time. It is a normal part of oral sex form us. My wife comes to me after her shower and bends over in my face and says “Give me my kiss”. I always get diamonds when I bury my face in her ass. Nothing gets me harder than licker her ass.

Girls who wash their buttholes after taking a shit has an okay scent, those that live their lives with buttholes with shit smeared all over smell bed, regardless they are fresh out of shower.

Attached: chaiforsale.jpg (1536x2048, 822.39K)