I have 100 hours of free time a week

I have 100 hours of free time a week.
what's something somewhat easy I can learn? I tried philosophy but there's bugs that talk to me 24/7 in my apartment and I cant get rid of those until I finish college and get a house

Attached: 417JWkzzrNL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 20.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SpNhsZQNncE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me more about these talking bugs.

Culinary Arts

The Gospel According To Matthew 3:4
youtu.be/SpNhsZQNncE

Brewing beer

Do shit that isn’t mindless and requires at least a little bit a brain power. There’s plenty of random shit you can turn into an activity. Easy and inexpensive things like cooking, reading, yoga/exercise, I’ll kill an hour or even 2 just drinking tea and reading the news.

I disrespected gangsters when I was young and dumb in high school. I really didn't mean to.
We were friends senior year and my living situation turned really bad so one of them took me in. After about a month I just had it and left. My brother took me in. About a month and a half after that the gangster texted me asking if he wanted to hang out. Apparently leaving a group like that and trying to come back is disrespectful. So he told me he was going to kill me
Now they planted bugs in order to make me manic. Imagine someone not loudly, but always sort of yelling at you 24/7. Manic people make mistakes, which I have made a few but got lucky and am still living
They also planted bugs in order to read me and know what I'm going to do/where I'm going to go, so If I slip up, they kill me.
Its been like this for about 4 years now. I cant get a bug sweep because I am not a high profile client. It sucks.
Right now I just stay inside, as they don't want to be caught. I go to college and the grocery store, both public places.
I figure if I just grind it out and get a house and a good job, I can buy the equipment to do a bug sweep myself, have a permanent place to stay, and live until old age.
The thing is right now, I only have college and so much free time, so Im looking for something to do

This is kinda random but have you checked your carbon monoxide detector lately?

don't have one

Might wanna get one if you can, they are good for making sure you don't wake up dead

why don’t you discuss philosophy with the bugs. you never know what you may learn

you should visit a psychiatrist user. no joke.

Every fucking time.
I just want some fucking help and you niggers always say the same thing.
Its real, I know exactly where the bugs are. In an effort to find them without equipment I covered my walls in acoustic foam to eliminate any echo. I then got floor plans to find where the electrical outlets are, and whoop de fucking doo, of course they are out of reach.
The gangsters placed them in between the studs where the electrical outlets are, near the bottom, so they are right on top of my ceiling. Where the voices come from and where the electrical outlets are line up fucking perfectly.

user-- you're displaying symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Yes it's every time, because you keep saying schizo stuff that just isn't plausible and also lines up nearly perfectly with the most common type of schizophrenic delusion (voices in the walls)

Obviously you won't listen to us because it feels real to you, but I'll implore you anyway to use common sense as to why everyone agrees that you need to see a doctor.

I'm sorry but I am going to have to critique your pure reason here. You Kant keep saying these things.

I wish you the best, user, but it sounds like you're too far gone already.

Please get help.

Thank you. I got some really good news during this thread.
My mother is going to allow me to do a bug sweep of her house, where I previously lived, when I get 10 grand. Previously she was stubborn about it because she didnt believe there are any. I know for a fact there are.
Ill show all you anons that there is bugs. I'm screen capping this thread.
see you in 8 months

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks

What does philosophy have to do with any of this? Read Nietzsche, just skip the filler and start with Thus Spoke Zarathustra. You have to read zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, schizo + philosophy is basically phaedrus.

Un
Der
Ated