Any libtard on this board care to tell me how exactly does skyrocketing gas prices help the working class Americans...

Any libtard on this board care to tell me how exactly does skyrocketing gas prices help the working class Americans? Americans can no longer afford to travel to work all because of this retard in office. Libtards screwing over the working class again like usual!

Impeach Sleepy Joe now!!

Attached: 1613617511110.jpg (669x594, 80.71K)

Don't work. Problem solved.

The sitting POTUS has less to do with gas prices, than you do, user. Whining like a little girl, on Any Forums, accomplishes nothing.

>grow up

>plebbit spacing
Killing yourself by doing the needful niggerfaggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-192738_Twitter.jpg (1080x793, 297.22K)

so he didn't stop production or use the reserves

A faggot AND a cunt. What a combo.

306-232

Liberals have been talking for years about the importance of building renewable infrastructure and decreasing reliance on fossil fuels. The Russia-Ukraine war simply illustrates that their warnings were correct.

>skyrocketing gas prices
Gas prices up about $0.10/gal in Texas.
Is it possible you're being a little over dramatic because you're poor?

Attached: 1635808327706.png (555x678, 209.39K)

Attached: oil.png (1196x1156, 804.29K)

I don't know what kind of retard could support his response to anything with all his stuttering and squinting. At least Trump was a dignified statesman who commanded respect

unless you're talking about nuclear it would take up huge area and you would still need more. just like Germany needs gass from Russia

He is such a piece of shit.

isthat from the morning or yesterday or what?

>At least Trump was a dignified statesman

Attached: 1631543185800.jpg (378x343, 15.2K)

Putin really has you faggots working overtime doesn't he

Impeach him on what charge you simpleton?

and to think those near you have to share the air with you. wtf do you think sanctions and shutting down an oil pipeline will do?

Attached: 1642804675679.jpg (1285x1212, 214.58K)

Gas is old and stupid. So is electricity. We have quark powered engines now.
>Americans need to get off their fat asses and start inventing shit.

this faggot is still alive?

Gas in my area has been going up 10-20 cents a week, some states already over $6 a gallon. It’s not biden’s fault but don’t be a retard

i live in texas. they are up almost a dollar in 30 days and up two bucks in a year and some change....

Attached: listen-hurr.jpg (474x252, 18.22K)

Renewable is just shit, a scam to make some money. Just look what happened in Texas not so long ago. It's a supplementary energy source, an extremely costly one at that. Nuclear power is the future, still. Russia already built new-gen plant that solves all the major problems and is planning to build another one for commercial use.

From Friday when I filled up. I'll likely fill up again this Tuesday. If gas is $10 per gallon then, I'll let you know.

at least the mean tweets are gone

Bruh not everyone lives in Texas. Gas is up to 4.19 in Ohio from around 3.09 a month ago.

asking for prices to go up on top of the increasing inflation. clearly somone that dies have to worry about it or sacrifice