Going to have a foursome soon with a friend and his gf. Any tips or advice that you can give?

Going to have a foursome soon with a friend and his gf. Any tips or advice that you can give?

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 8.34K)

lube your ass

I was planning on letting my friend go in dry but thanks

I was going to tell OP to allow his friend to fuck him in the ass.

Was going to happen anyways

Checked!!!

Who is the 4th person? Post pictures of the women involved.

Attached: 1200px-Cathay_Pacific_Boeing_777-200;[email protected] (1200x800, 87.3K)

Not going to post photos but gf is 22 asian his gf is 24 mixed bith pretty small and athletic

just don't forget your girl.

So just make sure I'm not just focusing my friends gf ok ok

Enjoy being a degenerate lol. When you’re older and you’re relationships all amount to nothing, these memories will be all you have

Attached: DA557B9A-FDCA-4206-A096-F75B7582374B.jpg (831x626, 69.21K)

I guess I will make it worth my while then

Oldfag here married and 28. The fucking truth hits deep

That’s the spirit

Now what do I do to make it worth my while haha

Go with the flow. Be open to whatever is happening. Make sure you encourage switching partners.

Jack off, like, and hour before you go so you don't blow your load in the first 5 minutes and you buddy ends up fucking two girls while you watch. Lol, my buddy did that while my gf and I fucked his girls brains out.

Oh, and you score bonus points if you can take one or both of the girls to take a facial. Never got that medal of honour myself though.

Attached: 4QBYZUA.jpg (800x600, 99.22K)

That is reassuring haha. Ill definitely make sure I blow a load a bit before I go haha. Thanks for actual help

No worries my dude.

So what's the setup? You bringing your GF?

Attached: 1637545831587.jpg (1064x1600, 553.28K)

Make sure your first load goes to someone deserving of it. If your gf feels left out give it to her, or cum inside your guy friend. Unless your girl is pretty open about sharing I'd be a little wary about having to much fun with your friend's gf

Yea my friend and I were chatting and found out that we both wanted a foursome. Gfs agrees as well so I guess it's sometimes easy as that haha

Yea that's what I'm thinking too. Gotta make sure nobody gets jealous

Even if your young, take a bluie before hand. Or get some numbing spray.

Depending on how much your two girls respond to it, I'd seriously recommend both you guys pump into each other first.
If you plan to suck each other off at all you should get it all out of your systems before sticking it into any assholes

O man got do I really need to buy that? Didn't think I needed to

Stick your finger up your friend's butt.

Also nice trips.

Yea probably no atdjsassholes gonna be used

Haha we will see

And thanks

Remember, after this your gf is no longer marriage material. It's okay to keep fucking the slut, but no ring.

Why is that?

This.

>why does hitting myself with a hammer hurt?

Be sure to share his cock with his girlfriend too. Sharing cocks is sexy as hell

I don't follow?

Always wanted to share cocks haha

>have a foursome

So basically, you are going to fuck your friend's girlfriend in front of him while he does the same to yours.

It basically turns into a lowkey contest on who can get the freakiest and last the longest.

The first dude to nut is obviously the weaker man.

Drain your balls 2x the day before and at least 1x that day.

Just remember, you will feel compelled to drill your girl after your friend does.
If he goes bareback then you will obviously be using his sperm as lube.

This. The only time a girl remains acceptable for marriage after group sex is if it's MFF. Additional Fs lower the likelihood of marriage material, unless it was her idea all along, in which case, marry this woman that is so enamored with you that she just wants to watch you fuck mountains of women because you are that sexy to her.

Great, then you won't regret this experience. Do a great enough job and you may be able to get some 1 on 1 time with your friend or his gf in the future

trust me. I used some numbing spray without telling anyone during my first swing, the other guy nutted after 10 minutes and I goth both girls to myself until he could get stiff again. His GF ended up wanting just threesomes after it.

Going straight to the point with fucking the other gf. Interesting move haha

>Watch me pretend to be stupid!

>foursome
>one guy with a couple

>share his cock

The trick is for two dudes to lay on backs with dicks touching side by side. So your feet will be close to his face and same for him.

Then the girls take turns sitting on the double cock.
Chicks love taking two cocks up the vag.

Will keep that in mind haha

Unless you have cocaine or meth, its going to be really awkward. Also do not get drunk. 1 beer at most just to make you less awkward.

Whoops to clarify me my gf friend his gf

This, I married for this reason. We had a foursome with a lesbian couple 4 years ago, and today she said she wants a lesbian friend to watch me fuck her

OP never cum, keep it for when everyone is wasted

Not sure if we are going to drink but I'll keep that in mind

Tell them that you're into "Water Sports"...

I mean wasted from sex, not booze

Haha no thank you

Don't be afraid to be used/use others. If two people are already pleasuring someone, then you should go pleasure that person too.
Take your friend's cock while you fuck one girl and play with the other, that sort of thing