I will never understand able bodied people who sit around all day and collect welfare and play video games...

I will never understand able bodied people who sit around all day and collect welfare and play video games. It's a giant waste of time.

I'm a businessman and a proud owner of lumber company that I inherited from my father before he passed away in the mid 2000's.

I'll never understand grown men playing video games and reading comic books. Just seems incredibly childish if you ask me.

Attached: 169.jpg (990x725, 97.7K)

QUAD-CHINNED VIRGIN COREYPOSTER!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING TONIGHT??? EVERYTHING OKAY AT HOME WITH YOUR PARENTS?

Why the hostility? Have we met before? Also I'm not sure who coreybro is. Do you have me mistaken for someone else?

Attached: 1783.jpg (795x984, 317.01K)

>I will never understand able bodied people who sit around all day and collect welfare and play video games. It's a giant waste of time.
which is? the games? the welfare? being able bodied? does being a collector of welfare and a player of games mean you cannot be active? is this the topic sentence of your post?
>I'm a businessman and a proud owner of lumber company that I inherited from my father before he passed away in the mid 2000's.
?????? what does this have to do with anything you just said? why do I give a fuck about your father? perhaps I'm glad he's no longer alive--why mention him?
>I'll never understand grown men playing video games and reading comic books
is this an entirely new topic? you do not delve into it whatsoever and your post ends rather abruptly.

overall i give your post a 4/10. incoherent, rambling, nonsensical, and could not remain on topic. try again.

Could you imagine if these people had jobs? Like do you really think childish wastes of time will ever develop a work ethic? They are right where they belong. Don't draw them out into the public.

it's over coreybro. it's been over. you need to try and cope.

you're wasting your time replying to the pawn stars faggot. sage and forget you just posted that

I don't know what you're talking about schizo. I'm not the person you think.

I didn't waste my time, I enjoyed posting what I posted. That's why I made the post.

>I'm a businessman
>inherited
pick one
you're not anything other than the problem with society, dumbass
you're the ultimate welfare monkey. you're living on top of the world, because of work? no, because it was handed to you, the thing you're bitching about
so why don't you shut the fuck up about the lower class you disconnected leech

Why are you so mad at me lately animatter man? All me?

HAHAHAHAAHA Sounds like a cope

Attached: 300163.jpg (812x703, 72.05K)

because you betrayed me. you betrayed us. the alliance is over coreybro. Any Forums isn't big enough for the both of us. we are an army. you are alone. you need to cut your losses coreybro.

I do business with deals with the clients and stuff. My dad taught me how to be businessman before he died.

You betrayed me when you stole my copyrighted work

He's right. You're the ultimate welfare-nigger. Instead of making something valuable you took a handout from a more successful (deceased) faggot and brag about it on the internet while contributing nothing meaningful to the world.
You are the ULTIMATE nigger and you don't even realize it. It's hilarious.

Didn't you just do this thread?

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

>lose argument with factual hypocrisy and contradictory logic
>HAHA LOOK HOW THE OTHER GUY LOST THE ARGUMENT, TOTALLY NOT ME
limp wristed dumbasses like you deciding what the rest of us do is precisely the problem.
but do continue to tell me how successful a business man (You) are because your daddy sucked a richer person's dong and/or abused his his workers
there are no other options
you, and "your" business, are a joke. Just like your dad who actually made both of them.

your threads used to be topkek. now they're just lazy attention seeking crap. there's nothing original about what you do anymore. anyone with a room temperature IQ knows it's you every time. you betrayed the loggies and for that we will see to it you perish in flames. I'm not joking.

I haven't posted corey in months. Just son of the mask shit and this. Sometimes I'd reference it via the mask but still. Meds. Take em Eust.

this is AM. you are coreybro. you're literally done for.