What do all states in this area have in common? I don't know anything about the Southeastern US

What do all states in this area have in common? I don't know anything about the Southeastern US.

Attached: 5adf4a85d.jpg (457x323, 23.01K)

They all post in this thread.

Extremely poor public education, lots of white trash, and too many nignogs.

bbc

Lots of niggers

Aside from floroda that has.lots of hispnocniggers

niggers niggers and niggers.

The Northern States purposefully ruined their economies, brainwashed blacks, use the KKK to divide more people, and control their governments to prevent them from seceding again.

Attached: 4ef5f64f-8b72-4711-8c76-ce001cae40b9.png (1280x720, 208.35K)

Niggers

Primary industries are poverty, ignorance, and racism.

Attached: white pride white trash.jpg (505x499, 196.81K)

Florida is based

they all end in A

Their primary export is people. people leaving shitty states.
>except Orlando.

best states in the union hands down

Civil War MVPs

No no no no, we're terrible, the worst, y'all don't come down here, stay where you are, you'd hate it here, and we're full...

Actually until fairly recently NC had some top notch education. Then all the funding fucked off. Glad I graduated around then. I could visibly seeing things going to shit my senior year in highschool. Nearly a decade ago now so I don't even want to see how shitty it's gotten. Though to be fair the funding was also being mismanaged. Like I remember around Sophomore year getting flat screen TVs hooked up in the cafeteria and I started bitching to the staff saying money could be better spent on new textbooks because some of our textbooks down right decrepit. Some almost 20 fucking years old. At least swore they where considering their shape.

It's just half time, soon as we finish these orange slices it'll be time for the second half.

I really don't care about that considering I'm a yankee (was a very young yankee) transplant but I do know I live in NC and have spent lots of time in each of these states and the people literally get no better than here. even the niggers outside of cities are civilized and personable. most accepting bunch of collective people you'll ever find. culture is rich and the scenery is also incredible. wouldn't live anywhere else.

Education funding in NC is done by each county individually.

Ah okay. Well in Onslow it was pretty good until about ten years ago.

Everyone is moving there because it's free.

If they weren't heavily supported financially by the blue states, they'd essentially be a third world shithole. Hell, they are pretty close to being that anyway.

And me as a black man can honestly say you are very wrong.
Everyone knows how to act friendly

The same shitty inbred gene pool.

Two kinds of people live here: niggers and people who hate niggers.

Attached: 43ed26616ca9d9e1d6371c7d11b1a4e1.png (600x600, 91.4K)

What's this gay ass meme supposed to show, vlad?