Linux mint

I've been using linux mint for my laptop, and I love it. it has the looks of windows and the power of linux. I recommend it to anyone who want's to try linux. I started using it because I've been getting tired of getting cucked of daddy bill.
are there any mint users out there Any Forums?

Attached: mint.png (656x469, 71.52K)

you only censored your name twice, cheemsbread

>kernel: 5.4
do non-whites/non-europeans really?

Mint is always out of date since they stopped tracking Ubuntu 6 month release cycle.

you can update the kernel with a built-in GUI tool on mint you mouthbreathing nigger gorilla retard monkey

>updooter

>mint toddler can't update his kernel through a terminal
imagine my shock

>updooter
your supposed to use the lts kernel you retarded nigger loving sodomite
do it through cli or gui, whatever's more convenient
since mint is aimed at noobs i'd recommend the latter

Yeah. Moved to LMDE5 from regular Mint

why are all linux users poorfags?

yeah until i figured out arch
pacman + yay will change your life

Because they think $200 for an operating system is """"""expensive"""""" give me a break I can spend 50x as much in a single month. I have 3 computers and they're all brand new Macs. Get on my level.

200 for dysfunctional spyware is a lot to ask for

Just werks

I'll install it on some friends hardware, if it need a newer kernel then I'll try it with Liquorix kernel.

prove it faggot, take a pic

If I took a photograph I would be signaling what mansion I have chosen to make my new residence to other wealthy individuals on here. They could ascertain the location of where I live just from the walls or floor panels. I am not about to render myself susceptible to attack by malicious assassins. It is much more secure to remain as anonymous and conspicuous as humanly possible.

your probably working for the mexican mob

Attached: 20220112_001005.jpg (943x943, 273.25K)

>gatekeeping apt
you're the biggest loser newfag to exist

hey guys i have some really rare pokemon cards but i cant show them my dad will get fired from nintendo

Mint is shit, use fedora KDE

Mint is based.