So I'm dating a girl and we haven't had sex yet. But she told me the other night that she has herpes...

So I'm dating a girl and we haven't had sex yet. But she told me the other night that she has herpes. She's perfect otherwise and I like her a lot. Should I run or is it manageable?

Attached: B40EBF9EE81145BDB880FC26645C2B2C.png (544x557, 463.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJU2O4lYtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no cure for HPV

what are the symptoms of HPV

it has active and inactive states
if she's honest and trustworthy you'll be fine
what the fuck am I saying? she's a a woman, dont trust her for shit she'll lie
they all lie ALL OF THEM
Run.

Type 1 or 2?

run u fucking idiot

Are you defective in any major way?
Apart from being a Any Forumstard

She's perfect NOW

She's beautiful NOW

If you get with her and start having sex with her eventually you'll catch herpes.

Now lets give this about 4 or 5 years. Is she still going to be perfect for you? Is she going to gain a bunch of weight and turn into a bitch? There is absolutely no way to know, but I guarantee that you'll have herpes.

You're going to find yourself a single man with herpes and what do you think the chances are that you'll find a woman that will be willing to look beyond that the way you did for her?

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJU2O4lYtI

Is this for life? Then fuck it, get heroes and deal together. If there is any doubt in your mind whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life with, avoid. Pussy isn't worth getting a disease over.

It might interest you to know that there is treatment for heroes during an outbreak. And that it is not transmissible unless she has an outbreak. Also, 1/3 of all adults have heroes in their face, herpes simplex virus 1 is just what cold sores are. Get it on your genitals, it is herpes. HSV1 and 2 are now so mixed up that either on your cock is herpes, either on your face is a cold sore.

genital herpes? run

Continue dating her but if you feel desire for sex, look for it in other women

Herpes isn’t terrible, mildly inconvenient if anything. If she’s open enough to share that with you she seems responsible and at least a decent person.

>Should I run or is it manageable?
That’s a deal breaker for me
It lasts a lifetime and it really cuts down on your opportunities for pussy down the line

Or trying to push him away.

not worth it. i slept with a 10 who told me she has it and i thought it was worth it at the time, or that i just wouldnt catch it. now i have to get warts frozen off my dick every few months for the rest of my life and i can never have unprotected sex ever again unless theyve got their shot against it (imagine bringing that convo up with any random)

dont do it

>Or trying to push him away.
As a tactic that makes no sense. OP already made a thread on Any Forums about it. He’s definitely gonna tell people in his shithole town that she’s got the herp
It’s likely to bite her in the ass that way

Herpes is forever unlike love.

Herpes is for life OP. Get the fuck out of there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.93K)

These are all actually reasonable responses. I can see the situation from many possible viewpoints. Like some said, if I catch it it's for life. But I do have to give her some respect for telling me about it. I really do like her a lot and I feel like she could be someone I could spend forever with. She's younger than me and she wants to be with me and she wants all the same things I want out of life. It's a hard decision.

Stick it in her pooper.
Herpes doesn't spread there.
Trufax.

Do not join the 5% of people with herpes. Its a lifetime of pain and suffering. No future women will want to fuck you if this herpes chick isn’t your wife for life.
HPV isn’t HSV retard. But yes both have no cure and you suffer for life. HPV has a vaccine for the common strains so thats useful.

1/3 of adults have HSV-1 on their face but only 1/20 of people have HSV-2 aka genital herpes which is a million times worse. OP be aware that herpes infected plague rates will try to convince you that their rotting genitals are normal by using cold sore statistics. Not the same thing even though the viruses are very closely related.