I need to be fucking held I am fucking trapped in my own fucking hell and it's this reality and this life please...

I need to be fucking held I am fucking trapped in my own fucking hell and it's this reality and this life please someone hold me

Attached: DToQT8JUQAAl3nS.jpg (1538x2048, 274.13K)

Nuclear war is sounding better and better isn't it.

You'll be okay user

No

We don't do that here. Get yourself together before someone sees you and takes advantage of your vulnerability.

there there

Is that u?

You should get up and do a cool jump and a spin you'll be so incredibly stoked you wont know what to do

Bitch, stop being a pussy. Man the fuck up. Work out. If you're a disgusting fatass, walk alot so you can loosen up then joints. Then get a gym membership and don't give a fuck what others think of you. Make sure you clean the station of your disgusting, greasy ass filth.

If you're not fat but just a loser, just workout. Stop being quitter. Quit life some other way. Just not like this, pathetic and useless.

you’ve got this, user. stay strong.

show tits

no you dumb bastard. it's just a picture of a hot girl to catch yo interest. it is also relevant for this depressing post.

Thinking this weak isba result of either being coddled or treated like a girl should be treated. Tender and soft. You're a fucking man and need some tough love bitch.

You can alway check out the girl posted in the thread
Charlotte Sartre

Attached: A33AC28C-35E9-44F9-BFE4-52B7ABD90B5D.jpg (1024x1536, 185.28K)

thank you frens it really lightens the pain a bit

Attached: CIbPha8UsAAnr1W.jpg (768x1024, 167.05K)

I will absolutely do this. thx user. (not op)

m-mama

Tell us what is going on user
Maybe we can offer advice
If not at least you vented out some of your frustration

bitch. reply to my message too. I offered some sound advice too nigga. I platonically love you but it's just tough love. get a job fag. workout and be a beast.

Yes big booty goth mommy
She likes sticking big long things in her holes
Especially her asshole

Attached: F41591D8-595E-4AFE-AE23-BA0A13AD0370.jpg (1080x1350, 240.48K)

Tell us what’s going on

you see user. I'm a bitch faggot who is weak and too much of a loser to actually man the fuck up.

the idea of "act" frightens me and drives me nuts to the point of pissing my wittle panties.

help clean my ass so I can garner the effort to use my own hand, then graduate to being an actual man one day... in the distant future.

choked on too many dicks. got scared. now I'm here.

Kys = problem solved

will working out really help me?

I am such a fucking loser I have a VR headset and I'm addicted to her VR vids especially when she's giving JOI

Attached: illn3leu71581.jpg (480x640, 28.64K)

Not sure if I can help with the other problems
But yes working out will help
Not sure what is actually going on
But working out keeps your mind focused elsewhere and actually helps improve your mood
There is no downside to Self improvement

but it's so hard for me to even be able to find the energy to start working out. it's such a shitty cycle

Attached: 420636785e47f16fd4f61f3bd614478e.jpg (736x981, 70.94K)

Yeah I understand that,
You know what user?
I’ll start with your tomorrow I’ll go for a jog and hit the gym, will you?

me too user, so ill do it, then we can both feel okay :)

Attached: yes.gif (500x407, 494.02K)