Stabs someone with a sword

>Stabs someone with a sword
>Has the sound effect of a meteor impact that can be heard from miles away

Why is this garbage so overhyped?
This is what zoomers call "Video-game" nowadays? Laughable.

Attached: 22174750463524.jpg (1024x683, 162.65K)

If your only reason for disliking a game is a sound effect that is significant for no other reason than to make a certain move impactful than you don't really hate the game. So OP let me give you some other reasons why Elden Ring sucks ass

>Open world is just full of trash mobs that aren't unique at all and they even repeat a few bosses like dragons and bloodhound due to being lazy
>Lets make an area hard by spreading poison and blight everywhere then add a horse later that bypasses it...oops
>Many of the weapons are ether uber unbalanced or just shit and similar to each other so go with one of the 10 swords that are actually good and ignore all the trash.
>Lets put crafting in the game but then make it bog standard grind item zero creativity because we can't be bothered to do much else
>lets add a half ass alter armor option but not fully develop or care about it at all because we know people will just pump END and wear heavy fuck off armor for poise
>Man what do we fill this empty space that the Hack Mr. Martin left for us fuck it lets put bears or other reused animals here and pump up there HP and DMG because its supposed to be a harder area
>We can't be bothered to come up with a story so lets jam a couple of things in here pretend we are making deep lore and hope the community does our job for us again.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8.33K)

>We can't be bothered to come up with a story
This is pretty much the only real criticism. Go figure what else do you expect from Mr. Nevergonnafinish Song of Ice and Fire. I bet he wrote one or two pages then got writers block.

Reports say that he was told to create a world nothing more. The idea was he would write a typical tripe medieval setting and then Miyazaki would come and destroy it. As for the other shit I for one am sick of parrying trash mobs that have the same attack patterns with slight alterations the only enemy I found a challenge was the birds as they lul you in with the first few getting stuck in the ground only for the next to breath fire and ranged makes them trivial anyways. I didn't even play anything but the first Dark Souls so why do I find these enemies to be nothing more boring predictable trash?

I see you offering many complaints but you didnt offer a way that you would change them to make a better game
Or is that all you have and you also cant even think of a better way of doing it?

Games are for kids.

Attached: Untitled48_20220208234138.png (931x1280, 851.02K)

>I for one am sick of parrying trash mobs that have the same attack patterns
Please play a sorcerer and come back bitching to me
>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>>PEBBLE>

Not my job to fix shit I'm not a game dev
I have it was my first character wait till you unlock swift pebble lmao

>Not my job to fix shit I'm not a game dev
Yet you're so opinioned in it that you have some basis of judgement that you derive from.

You cant even say how you would improve them if you were given the chance,because you have no ideas and would rather trash something then offer a solution to improve what you're interested in

why be such a whiny faggot and just enjoy shit from time to time you fucking autist

I hope we live to see a Dark Souls game where they fully commit to coop mode. By far the most fun I had was spent just fucking around with a few friends, but of course it's deliberately limited. Let the "hardcore" gamers go it alone if they want and leave the fun and games to casuals like myself.

So your objective response to an opinion about a game to deflect responsibility off the person who created said game and onto the person who has a opinion in order to do what exactly? I didn't make the game nor do I care enough to try to correct what mistakes where made in the process of development of said game seems like an exercise in futility to attempt to course correct a project that is already finished in some vain attempt to appear intelligent. The Crux of your entire argument is I couldn't do better so I'm what wrong?? If you had the ability to disagree with me your default position wouldn't be "well you do better user" this is why video games are going down hill you let them get away with it.
Bitch I'm do both and you can't stop me

Attached: 1624343854998.jpg (640x279, 65.57K)

I want a dark soul's VR. Of course first we need a good omnidirectional treadmill solution. I'm sick of poking the spear underneath them damn bats

You know the game is good, if someone on Any Forums cant find something for hating the game except some soundeffect.

can a give my character a big beard and chunky body? like Santa?

Not his job dumbass

Then why the mature rating?

Clearly you've never stabbed someone with a sword. Swords aren't silent like guns, you have to wear serious ear protection when using one.

Why are you shilling for them?

This, he has no response

Well-said

touch grace

Attached: elden ring girl.jpg (1989x2385, 1009.64K)

elongated ring looks crap.
i actually enjoy 2042
i dont seed my torrents
and i paid for winrar

>come at me

Attached: 7zip.png (466x371, 31.68K)