This is the only video about Russian invasion of Ukraine you need to watch to understand what's happening:

This is the only video about Russian invasion of Ukraine you need to watch to understand what's happening:
youtube.com/watch?v=8_BGNNKQ5TM

Attached: Putin speech Mar 6 2022.jpg (1280x720, 140.65K)

He even looks like his boy Beria.

Attached: Lavrentiy-beria.jpg (800x1070, 137.06K)

Failing dictator lying for his ambitions. His reasoning is laughable and clearly the Ukrainians disagree profoundly with his "peaceful" intentions. Welcome to the end of Russia, if it doesnt burn in nuclear fire, it will be run like Germany was after WW2. Split apart and controlled.

Is he on suicide watch yet?

Watch the video.

Hard to tell who bullshits more, trump or Putin. He's not very happy right now. I suspect the reports he is getting on his army have to fill him with dread. He must realize that with an army like that, he not going to be conquering anything. All the pundits keep saying it's only a matter of time before Ukraine falls. Given the Russian Army's performance, It looks more like Ukraine is going to bleed them enough that they'll have to pull back and, if they don't, mass defections and unrest in the army. He should have stopped with Donbass and Crimea, called it a day and negotiated Ukraine to never be in NATO. Now he'll have more countries than ever ringing him in as part of NATO.

This is the normal way scam artists push bullshit.
>Just watch the video
Why? Did the ruskies put a lot of work into the propaganda and want it viewed in the right context?

>I'll just keep making images in my mind, and whatever makes me sleep at night will do.
Anyways, I can tell you're trolling.

Soon it will all be over and Russia can start becoming part of the civilized world

Attached: 1646602183484.jpg (730x742, 49.6K)

>only video
Right, can't have the people watch anything else to see what a massive pile of bullshit they are being force-fed.

Aren't Russians supposedly cynical by nature?

If you unironically believe this obvious Russian agitprop you are either mentally handicapped or brainwashed.

Attached: FNAJZSiXwAokGex.jpg (878x646, 69.67K)

this is correct, also I was banned from Any Forums for 3 days for posting my penis, that's why I'm here

Attached: shw2vh726tl81.jpg (827x825, 94.34K)

so the ukrainian nazis have middle eastern mercenaries and a jewish president. makes sense

they need to stop with this nazi line. it's fucking dogshit and brain damaged

at least he has the actual balls to say it's about demilitarising ukraine and preventing it from allying with the west. at least he's fucking honest about that

but for that no russian will walk in the west without scrutiny again, and those at home in muzzer ruzzer will be impoverished and isolated.

good job

What does he think will happen once he has Kiev? Ukrainians won't stop the fight and go guerilla, but unlike Taliban, they actually have modern weapons.
Aside from that, there's still the sanctions, his economy is ruined and the country is completely cut from global trade. Rubles are just worth the paper it's printed on.
Ukraine will never accept a peace deal that doesn't involve full sovereignty.
If he retreats the whole world will laugh in his face.

Like what was he thinking? He saw the US failing to control a country of goatfuckers, with 15x military budget, complete air control, top of the line weapons, and thought "well, let's try that again, let's attack a country that has a working air force with 40 year old Soviet trucks that nearly fall apart on their own

I live in the Ukraine, the media doesn't show the evil NATO and Zelensky are doing.

literally the only thing Putin has going for him at this point is that Russia has 10k nukes. his military appears to be unorganized with outdated gear, his puppet Belarus isn't taking orders, there's increasing civil unrest in Russia, and the economy is collapsing.

yeah because there isn't anything you fucking ivan. what evil is nato doing? what is zelensky doing? you fucking retard zelensky is living the last few weeks in a underground bunker responding to media and answering phone calls lmao. youre braindamaged

what about the video of russian shelling civilians in irpin

Russia has around 3k nukes of various strength, and US intelligence says not even 40% of them is usable or have fallen apart since the breakup of the Soviet union. Still more than the US, but the US ones are probably in better condition

>He must realize that with an army like that, he not going to be conquering anything
Their aircraft, artillery, and rocket batteries seem to be functional, but their armor and convoy vehicles are junk jalopies. The Russian troops appear to be untrained pants-on-head retards.
Half the NATO aircraft and two divisions of NATO troops would wipe them off the map, and Putin probably knows that.

Attached: Kadajer2.png (482x327, 222.48K)

>Putin probably knows that.
He also knows just how much money that was supposed to go into maintaining his shit went into his and his cronies pockets. Maybe he thinks that the work was still getting done even though there was no money being paid for it to get done.

Agree, I've seen reports where cheap Chinese tires on Russian combat vehicles were just breaking apart because they were old and never inspected. Some General or another spend the money on hookers and blow.

Sure you do, buddy. Sure you do.

Timestamp plz

>I live in the Ukraine, the media doesn't show the evil NATO and Zelensky are doing.

Attached: CoolstryBro7.gif (300x249, 176.73K)