Cringe and Beta

Cringe and Beta.

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-050138_YouTube~2.jpg (1080x1460, 181.61K)

Attached: images (16)~3.jpg (554x531, 67.18K)

>US invades multiple countries
How do americans process hypocrisy? I assume these niggers were alive during iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria etc?

way to hit'em where it hurts chinless him and King should have a buddy cop show where they just hold each other while air raid sirens blare

This guy's British

What a faggot.

Of course he does, he's a special kind of special.

Attached: NPC support current thing.png (980x550, 73.61K)

If it's cringe why do you go around looking for it and bringing it here? You twitter fag.

africa, india, australia, canada and new zealand rind a bell?

I believe whatever the Jew media tells me

Well, britfags joined in those expeditions like loyal faggots. My question is still relevant.

I need more jew cock in my asshole.

I hate how performative everything is these days. You can't go outside or online without a fag trying to show they support some bullshit to get Social Justice Points.

Is this old fart still around?

Don't forget the Confederate States

Attached: 4ef5f64f-8b72-4711-8c76-ce001cae40b9.png (1280x720, 208.35K)

Not that user, but I went on the anti war march back in 2003. Tony Blair was being a good lapdog to Bush, the war was pointless for us and did nothing but kill and maim soldiers and civilians in the Middle East. For what? Nothing was achieved except a generation of squadies who know how to clean sand out of their rifles.

Does he still harp on about how he's an atheist all the time?

That weak chin, I dislike him instinctually.

Did he ever paint his nail the color of the Libyan flag, or the Iraqi flag, or the Afghani flag? Fucking Gaylord loser.

This guy is retarded in so many ways, yet smart in others. It's baffling.

Guy actually bought the Covid and vaccine narrative

we own the world, you dont. simple as. cope about it

Thunderf00t would fuck Putin up.

Unbelievably homosexual.

Attached: jiejf.jpg (1024x1024, 73.13K)

Looks like someone who enjoys the smell of their own farts

Hoooooooly shit. Fuck the invasion, but also I’d pay to see this guy get handed an AK and told to put his money where his mouth is.