Men on this site constantly talk about how much they hate women and how shitty women are but every post is about…...

Men on this site constantly talk about how much they hate women and how shitty women are but every post is about… women?? I’m just saying if you have no interest in non-sexual things with women, men have holes too

Attached: 45FB2C55-72E5-4664-94ED-E0D4FC1E5DF2.jpg (700x525, 63.9K)

This is a good idea to bring up but I doubt Any Forums is ready to give up women as scapegoats for their own misery.

you are exactly right

I have no sexual interest in either. don't give any of that phony bullshit.

ok then date men

OP is a Fag

Attached: OP's Garden.jpg (303x300, 29.18K)

The fact any women are interested in being and reproducing with men is proof sexual orientation is not a choice. I think you’re all mad you realize you have nothing to offer women that we can’t get ourselves now. You miss the control and coercion and that comes out in your sexual fixations.

you are still a fag

Attached: Injun Talk.gif (389x261, 1.47M)

you are still worthless

Men have cocks though, which is what's really important. Call me when women get some too

cocks aren’t important but I wish I had your self confidence

>from zero to cock in under 0.04 second
atta boy OP

Attached: 1450445881580.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

women browse this site grow up

You will never be a woman.

Cocks are very important. They're very fun

gonna free bleed on everything you own

what is this nonsense

Attached: 1646516871472.jpg (500x483, 24.99K)

most men are bald, short, and have small pp

Ignoring the fact that two of those things are subjective, I seriously doubt it is true either. Unless you are referring to the men you actually stand a chance with, then I encourage you to seek self-improvement.
Regardless, I still think they are fun

sweetie none of those are subjective but tell yourself what you need to

Regardless, I still think they are fun :)
I hope one day you'll understand what I mean

Not hard to grasp. Men hate women but want to fuck them. A wise pastor once said "If you didn't have pussies we wouldn't fuck with you".

like I said, men have holes. You’re all just gay but so far in the closest. If you only like women for their holes, then please for the love of god go fuck men because they have holes too.

Cute cat. But you're a faggot.

That's why I don't bother with women at all. Everyone's happy

No I don't want to have sex with men. Only women. That's the down side of being straight. You have to deal with the bullshit.