Chatting late at night with my friend (who is a closet cd) and he suddenly brings up dicks as a passing joke...

Chatting late at night with my friend (who is a closet cd) and he suddenly brings up dicks as a passing joke. Eventually he asks me how I feel about cock and I tell him I've never done something irl with one and he responds with something like "I guess you just know the difference between good and bad dick naturally". Later he makes a joke about pussy I didn't understand, so he changed it to be about dick and told me "You just understand dick better naturally"

Is he interested in me? Trying to gaslight me?

Attached: 3acf4b03fc93af84068fb0175e708251.8.jpg (1280x720, 54.68K)

sounds like he was testing the waters. question is are you interested in him sucking your dick?

I'm not really sure. we were on discord and I haven't really been around him for an extended period of time for a few years. He looks fine and a mouth is a mouth but I don't really know how I'd feel about a guy, especially a friend, sucking me off

how do you know about the cross dressing? do you guys talk about it? from experience it can be really fun to have a clean fem guy semi regularly suck your dick.

Attached: 1645350433965.gif (480x452, 1.32M)

He considers himself "trans" despite changing nothing about his appearance in public (he's always had a thin frame and long girly hair) but occasionally he'll post pictures in discord of himself in makeup and outfits, but not to me in particular. We pretty much interact the exact same we always have before he came out, so hearing him bring up dick at all was pretty strange

Where can I find this vid

I second this.

They suck better than any woman you've been with OP they know what feels good, let him blow you

sauce is in the picture

sounds like an interesting guy. test the waters back. get him to dress up and suck you off.

Attached: 1646613273935.jpg (1561x2774, 1.15M)

Not a hard task considering I've never been with a woman, or anyone

don't waste this chance OP, if I was on your place I'd hit no questions asked, don't know about you but I have a weird attraction to feminine men so it may not be your cup of tea but just give it a chance, let him suck you off just once if you like it you can make it a regular thing and I bet it's what he wants.

How should I test the waters? He knows I've never tried dick before and seem kind of surprised that I hadn't really made my mind up on it as a result. How do I go about bringing something like that up without it being awkward?

You want him to suck your dick, not you suck his... What are you, a faggot?

I let a trans give me a blowjob once. She blew her load handsfree just from giving me oral. It was kind of hot tbh

Attached: 1514806309021.webm (720x1280, 1.16M)

Of course I'd rather he sucked me off, I'm just providing some extra context in case it's relevant

mention how you have never had head and how he looks good in his get up ect.

Go be a faggot with your faggot friend, OP

Not a bad idea. I can say some nice things next time he posts a picture all dolled up. I know he's sucked dick before so it won't be too much of a stretch to ask him eventually

Pretty face

He is one hundred percent testing the waters and seeing how you feel.
He wants to see if you'd be willing to fuck around with him.
And you should.

He is a faggot being a catty faggot, tie him up, take off his wig, hose down all his make-up, and stone him in the street. Problem solved.

Thank you for your service

I mean yeah, I would certainly try him out if I knew that's for sure what he wanted. He's got a "girl"friend currently so I'm not sure if he'd actually be down for anything

Let him suck your cock. He's the gay one not you.

Just tell him you'd love to help him be more comfortable in his skin so to speak.
Invite him to hang out just the two of you while he's all dolled up.
Add a minor bit of alcohol and I assure you, his mouth will be on your dick hon.

>Let him suck your cock. He's the gay one not you.
This made me lol hard
Getting your dick sucked by a man is just as gay as sucking a man's dick. 100% man-on-man sex

You make it sound so simple, but I guess that's because it kind of is. Do you speak from any experience?
He definitely strikes me as someone who needs comfort, so I think he'd be receptive.