Hey Any Forumsros

hey Any Forumsros

just got my heart broken.

I’m 22 and still a virgin, never had a gf, I’m tired of this shit, I learned nothing but to hate myself, I’m so angry Any Forumsros idk what to do

I told myself if I don’t get at least one tinder match by the end of the week I’d join the marine Corp

sounds cliche I know but idk what else to do

Attached: C533AA49-652B-46C7-8FBB-88AC999FC821.jpg (621x414, 32.54K)

You are still young enough to transition...you can still be the object of desire. Do it, OP!

Attached: 8ke2q99m0tf81.jpg (578x375, 14.4K)

I’d say he passed the dead line by 4 years and that’s being gracious

spry please shut the fuck up

Buy a hooker op, before you love the pussy, you need to fuck the pussy.

Imagine having to willingly sign up for potential death just to feel like you even have a chance at dating

OP sometimes it’s not us that are a little suck but the world, please study something you’re passionate about it and gather yourself with similar minded people, it takes time, but be patient, dragging yourself to a relationship when you are not emotionally ready yet is dangerous

>I told myself if I don’t get at least one tinder match by the end of the week I’d join the marine Corp
bet you wont pussy

if you're white, get the fuck out of usa asap, do not become another pawn of the zog you can still make it in a corner of the world more or less untouched and unruined by the Jew communists and their shills user just believe in yourself and aryan race

I'm kinda flattered that running police calls for 6 years makes me look like an american hero

Attached: 1645488496062.jpg (1170x1453, 768.04K)

>Never had a gf
>had heart broken
I'm assuming someone you liked rejected you. Also I'm assuming this is bait due to
>If I don't get atleast one tinder match yada yada...
Taking bait anyway...
tinder is terrible and not reflective of real life relationships. Seduction is an art and requires your whole being, or atleast most of it. Get a job at Panera Bread, or Target -- hop around to various places where single or soon to be single chicks are working and work your magic or experiment. You'll end up with tinder quality without the looks.

Shoot..Could.be worse and you could.join for worse reasons.
Semper Fi, though.

It’s a last resort, that’s how cornered I feel

What the fuck else am I suppose to do with this anger?

You'd never make it through marine boot camp. You should join the Ukraine foreign legion instead. They will take anyone, with no training or skill required, and there are more hot refugee girls than you can rape in your entire life

Stop crying you soy boy. Be a man

I was led on by chick that I thought was just as invested in me

but I appreciate your advice friend

I kinda want you to enlist so junior ncos could beat the fuck out of you

Felt like that until I started seeing hookers. It removed the rose tinted glasses and I stopped giving a fuck about women. Just did my shit. I became more intune with myself.

It kinda sucks that Americans are anti sexwork. Making prostitution legal will pretty much solve their incel problem. You retards lack understanding of the basic needs of humans. Sex is as important as food.

My advice for you is to save up $5000 travel to Europe and spend a week fucking a different prostitute everyday.

I don’t mind fighting

No thank you, fuck rapists

I feel like if I become a scumbag I’d just be proving those who rejected me right that’s partly why I’m so angry

don’t sell your life to the military industrial complex because of some whore. If you really want to larp as a soldier to get your self esteem back, just do reenacting. That’s what I did man there is hope