Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Puppeteer of Charming Infatuation.jpg (419x610, 327.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALQiwZOFBHc
youtube.com/watch?v=fE2h3lGlOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=CUL34Z62haw
youtube.com/watch?v=CKZvWhCqx1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0
youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to the vast numbers of scientific journals I've read, it's safe to say that Nice threads can most certainly be Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Worst Attack Gain Cards in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=ALQiwZOFBHc

Attached: -.png (760x760, 309.33K)

Attached: Twice thread Dami and Ga Hyeon pointing Transparency.jpg (539x423, 68.09K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing quite well over there tonight as the weekend starts it's potentially EPIC conclusion!
Hopefully you frens have been up to a fair few cozy partakings there as of late!

> I can't say it was the edit I was expecting for sure but... well, it's something or other!

Greetings there, my fren!
I pray that you're doing well on this comfy end-of-the-weekend day and that you've been up to a few thingies and stuff of the cozy variety!
Anything particularly notable going on there?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

Preeze to rikey Miso Tinki, Chink san.

Attached: Miso Tinki.jpg (625x415, 130.19K)

Can you faggots please just stay in your discord? It's clear that these shitty threads are made by coordinated autists obsessed with 4/10 gooks that make shitty music

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens a CLASSIC and quite comfy KJimmy-Jam from a group I'm sure the frens are quite familiar with!
youtube.com/watch?v=fE2h3lGlOsk

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

Isn't she pretty frens.

Attached: cutie.jpg (299x168, 6.3K)

doing ok this weekend
I am bad at image editting and here is another one that doesnt look quiet as ok

Attached: (soy) I know this does not look anything like Jeong and Dahyun ok.png (1080x805, 520.11K)

> Are you aware that there are plans in the US Army's zombie defense strategy that involves taking elephants from zoos to use as mobile heavy-weapons platforms against the zombie horde?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1623126956699.jpg (749x739, 99.15K)

Only 5 of them are gooks.

Those are some quite particular edits there, my fren! It must be said!

> But like I was saying, practice makes perfect!
Did you manage to get up to any other EPIC dabblings there so far today, my fren?
Maybe something like some cozy YouTubbies while doing some editing?!

Attached: Mina59.jpg (958x960, 87.42K)

> Another RARE card you say?!

Well, it would appear to the be case but instead with these TWO NEW cards which were crafted for those card collecting frens out there and aspiring duelists alike!

Attached: Dreamworld Magician - Healer.jpg (419x610, 334.14K)

And of course I can't forget the other card I made to go along with that one!
> Perhaps there will be more in the future!

Attached: Dreamworld Magician - Summoner.jpg (419x610, 355.39K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A POWERFUL Jimmy-Jam of the Ukrainian metal variety for the frens to partake in so they remember all of the Rooskies being YEETED by the minute!
youtube.com/watch?v=CUL34Z62haw

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

I love Jihyo.

Attached: JihyoTWICE.jpg (1920x1054, 210.18K)

I'd say that's a respectable stance to take there for sure, my fren!
She's a bit of a cozy Kqt after all!
> And she has some POWERFUL vocals for all of her Jimmy-Jams!

Attached: Mina11.jpg (607x750, 88.76K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A quite familiar BOP of a Jimmy-Jam on the MOST LIKED BOPS OF FOREVER or something list that I found!
youtube.com/watch?v=CKZvWhCqx1s

Attached: DubuJimmyJams7.jpg (608x674, 115.89K)

Why do you call these “twice threads”? Where does the name come from?

I think, according to some science or something like that, it's based off the name of that one KJimmy-Jam group there!
> And the name of the group, well there's some speculation on that!

I heard it was because you were supposed to have a Blessed time listening to their KJimmy-Jams and watching their EPIC moves and all of that!
> But who can tell, my fren!

Attached: Mina153.png (1200x800, 637.84K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: It must be said that there will be a few of those Jimmy-Jams on this one list that we've dabbled in before since it's the MOST LIKE BOPS EVER after all, just like this one clubbin' Jimmy-Jam!
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

Would you rather they be called 트와이스 threads?

Attached: Chaeyoung finger wag.webm (1920x1080, 280.5K)

bonsoir FRENSAMINS, how are you doing?

Attached: 1646452515011.jpg (640x962, 107.93K)

It would most certainly cause some confusion for folks there for sure!
> And then if you look at it on the mobile, it'd ask if you want to translate the entire board to Korean or something!

I think the whole Twice threaddarino title is a bit easier to work out to be fair!

Greetings unto you, my FRENSAMINSFren!
I hope you're doing well over there as of late and that hopefully you've been on MANY an adventure out there with some EPIC stories for to tell us about!
Anything cozy as heck going on there, my fren?!

For me, I'm doing quite adequate at best but getting more Blessed by the moment chatting with the frens!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLUBBIN' BOP for the frens out there from that one list of the MOST LIKED JIMMY-JAMS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE that is bound to get you up and rockin' on the dance floor!
youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0

Attached: JimmyJamsNayeon1.webm (570x480, 609.59K)

just regular weekend stuff, visiting family cleaning but not too much tbqhwy, now at home cooking

Attached: 1635874943338.jpg (2000x2800, 825.18K)

> Visiting family AND cleaning?!
Heck... some folks might not approve of such activities!
I just hope all went well with those familial folks and that after some arduous cleaning, you're satisfied with just how spotless it is there now!
> But did you find anything RARE in the cleaning process?!

Some foods does seem like just what's needed though after a busy weekend though, my fren!
I pray you have something tasty as heck being made there!

Attached: Momo10.webm (640x360, 1.38M)

for me, it's wondering where all my new minners pictures got saved to...

Attached: Minners 4.jpg (500x667, 43.58K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Okay, maybe one more Jimmy-Jam from that MOST LIKED BOPS list there because there's a fair few of them and a number of cozy ones like this to partake in!
youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

I found some spiders and spider old skin under some furniture I never move, not good considering we have brown recluses here

Attached: EvtnrCuXAAEQDE4.jpg (1920x1278, 300.21K)

That’s just “twice” transliterated into Hangeul – it’s no more or less confusing. I’m still in the dark as to why you call them twice threads.

> The struggle of ALL PurePosting frens, my Blessed MinheeFren!

Greetings unto you there, my fren!
I hope all is going well for you today with those bookies that might have showed up and the like!
And that you find your RARE MinheePosts of course!

Anything EPIC you're up to there, my fren?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.83K)

I was just about to say, I recall you mentioning those super-deadly spooderz that frequent your area!
> This might mean you have to keep up that cleaning so you don't run into any of those creepy crawlies!

Do they have any of those noise-emitter thingies to keep them out?
I know they have them for mice and there's some for mosquitos and all, it could be worth getting some of those!

Attached: f81eac4b820c992616f4b7da76e31aba231c7f71v2_hq.jpg (480x478, 27.61K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twice

Attached: Sana tries feeding Dahyun popcorn.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Tewaiseu?

Attached: 1641424024245.jpg (640x632, 50.08K)

As is the mystery of the Twice threaddarinos, my fren!
All I can say is that it's a cozy as heck place to chat it up with the frens and partake in some EPIC PurePosts and BOPPIN' Jimmy-Jams!
> And also this!

Attached: Twice5.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Oh, it’s some post-2010 K-pop girl group. I haven’t paid attention to K-pop since then.