Be trap at 15

>be trap at 15
>take hormones at 16
>get fucked by a few guys at my school some low key
>love dick
>my body has adapted to take dick

Im 18 now and the hormones combined with being fucked so much has main me a stupid bitch and I like dick way too much. I literally leak at the thought of a big cock. I love it so much. I want to save myself for one man now but I want him to treat me like a slut. Why am I like this? is it jewish programming?

Attached: 1645833306163.jpg (538x300, 65.06K)

Yes it is, now post pp

also im high rn, drinking alc, and some monster. I've been raped getting too faded at parties before and it made me way more scared, but I still like to go to parties and hang with sus people. Im 19 now and im having fun doing nothing. shut up fags

omg double dubs o:

no ty, its only a couple inches and since I started injections it just leaks clear fluid slowly and doesnt get hard sry frient

Now I want to see it even more

omg stop lmao faggot

Can you hame multiple orgasms from all the hormones?

why havent you posted your nude ass gayboy

Yes and I can and it makes my body twitch all over and my brain goes dumb.

because I dont wanna ;3
stinky

you dont wanna make me get some wood?

wait until you see how fat it is

Just suck bbc already tranny

Nah hrt fucks your mind up + you already had those fucked up kinks, hrt brought it out. btw you sound cute op, got any socials or up to chat on im?

Just download grindr and ask for dick pics. You don't have to actually talk to them or anything, you'll just get your inbox flooded with people's hard cocks

You always get it from the prostate or can your clitty make you cum like that too?

kys faggot

do you look like a girl yet????

I like good wood >, <

I have b4 also nice tripsdubs

ty lol ya I guess I've bec ome so submissive just rubbing up against me makes me weak and I cant resist very well my tummy gets all warm.

Always prostate, I dont like when peeps touch my clitty ;3

no u meanie

yes I pass 100% of the time so im happy af lol my parents treat me like a kid lmao I look 13 its amazing

Attached: jam.jpg (496x701, 80.77K)

got kik or anything cutie? would love to chat with you.

I got discord I'll add u if u tell it to me :)

feel free to add me. Name#6888

your still not a woman. you will never be a woman. you are mentally ill seek help.

Post a single photo of yourself

omg lmao I dont need mental helps dummy. shut up. like ur nothing to me lol.

ok added, hella dubs in this thread we are truly blessed on jah