Did free speech peak in the 2000s? What could we have done to save the internet?

Did free speech peak in the 2000s? What could we have done to save the internet?

Attached: 53ds4agt.jpg (540x330, 75.72K)

Pay for your fucking services and reject everything that's not-free-but-surveillance-advertising.

Fucking cheapfags.

I have been online since then ama

How old are you, how did you end up in Any Forums, what are you doing here in 2022, do you have wife and kids, do you have a job, are you american if so in which state do you live and what are your sexual kinks

What's wrong with open source stuff?

The massive influx of normies infesting the internet with their shit politics was inevitable. Our only hope is that maybe there will be a rennaissance at some point.

Attached: napster.jpg (303x288, 46.55K)

I've been on the internet since 1996

This. Aside from there being a fee/charge for every website and service on line, nothing. The current state of the Internet was always inevitable.

Attached: 1556404296882.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

30s
looking for pictures of girls getting cummed in
yes, met her on Any Forums and now we have kids and a house and all that
I have a great job
I am american
I live in a state of perpetual horniness
my kinks are breeding, painal, bondage

How did you met your wife on Any Forums?

kink thread on /soc/, we talked on kik and got along really well. We also posted a lot in fsa/msa back in 2014.

1997 here. Not surprising that I ended up here, I was on Usenet at age 5.
It didn't peak, and anyone that thinks it did uses too much social media. Really want to do something to save teh interwebz? Make convincing arguments for normies that spending too much time online is unhealthy, not normal, uncool & unattractive. Let them know it's not a secure place for their data. Show them exactly how likely they are to get hacked with terrifying (and preferably accurate) charts, statistics, etc..

Attached: Marilynmanson-suckedmyowndick-back.jpg (267x217, 15K)

Is /soc/ worth using? I don't want to post a photo of my face and usually see people whoring themselves there.

anyone else really miss AIM?

Attached: 1640989069558.jpg (1440x1080, 198.66K)

90s

idk I haven’t used it in 8 years. I never posted any pics but I enjoyed posting in the sexy audio threads and talking with that community. I did meet a really cool girl though and married her so it was worth it for me.

1984 here
2600 was in my area code, 516 at the time, about 10 miles away, thousands of dial ins to everywhere, fbi, wh,etc
frequented a tiny little strip mall store there, regulars were nice guys actually, a few infamous

Is she fat?

Hell yeah she is.

Could you post a pic of her user? Or at least describe her

imagine marrying a girl through Any Forums

I've been on-line since 1984. Any questions?

How old are you, how did you end up in Any Forums, what are you doing here in 2022, do you have wife and kids, do you have a job, are you american if so in which state do you live, if you aren't where are you from then and what are your sexual kinks

This.

Super smart, cute, square glasses, dark hair, green eyes, extremely pale, huge tits and ass, perfect innie cunt, very submissive and kinky. She works harder than anyone I know. She’s really funny and nice to everyone. She struggles to make friends and it really hurts her when people end up ghosting her. She has had spells of bad anxiety and depression but works through them. She loves reading and dreams of writing a great fantasy novel herself.

Checked.
Got here around 2010 for no reason at all.
Like to hit it up every couple of days to keep up with what's going on outside of my world.
Widowed, one daughter.
Run a security consultancy for various businesses and agencies.
I am Floridaburger.
I am a heterosexual who enjoys regular sex, and wouldn't mind procreating again.

Maybe people will eventually stop caring so much about politics like they used to be

>2007

Wasn't 2014 like the terminal decline?

Alright. Thanks user. A few more, what do you think of furries, what happened to your wife (don't answer this is you don't feel comfortable), do you have a good relation with your daughter, how did you end up in Florida and what are your dreams for the future.

You really did hit the lottery there. Keep her, knock her up and may you have many years together.

Pay attention when your intelligence services tell you that a relatively unknown jihadist wannabe and German student wants to fly a bunch of planes into major US landmarks. Don't let the comically suspicious sandniggers train to fly commercial planes in spite of all the burning red flags, and certainly don't allow them on any flights except ones going back to their own countries. In chains.

There were cooler people on here back before it became maga land.

The fursona types are annoying as fuck. Not necessarily because they're furries but because they're awkward as hell and my soul cringe.
She died.
Relationship with daughter is good. She thinks she needs to take care of me, which gives me a good feel when I get a text from her while I'm sitting in an office with a bunch of bad-asses.
Moved here with wife to be near her family.
Well, no one makes it out alive, so ideally I'll live to see my daughter and her family be successful.