Anons why are so many pagans liberal...

Anons why are so many pagans liberal? like do they not realize that germanic paganism is much more conservative than christianity?

Attached: download (26).jpg (256x256, 19.75K)

Any religion is inherently conservative, as it seeks to retain a tradition rather than improve it.

Asatru appeals to liberals more than conservatives, because the reconstructionist nature of the faith allows believers to build their own religion entirely from their own interpretation of the source materials.

Daily reminder that Norse mythology is almost completely made up and there is virtually no historical record for any of it.
Bonus daily reminder: Neo pagans become neo pagans not through sincere faith but as a cringy affectation. They do it to piss off their parents, make themselves look cool at their school, or to connect more strongly with their group of racists.

Have a good evening.

Attached: cereal-guy2.jpg (250x250, 3.71K)

I was raised under the germanic gods. We are more conservative than most cjristcucks. Also we dont use the norse names we use the true germanic names

I'm a Germanic Pagan who leans conservative, and I hate this shit. Honestly in my opinion, we shouldn't even be correlating or political beliefs with these religions. It makes it incredibly hard to practice and learn with others since they twist stories to fit modern identity politics bullshit.

I agree, the only problem is niggers and others trying to worship our gods as their oown

odin will save us from the refugees surely

Wotan wont save us from jack, we must "purge" them ourselves

I'm sorry you're Germanic.

I get the sentiment, but I disagree. We are all born of Midgard. The people I dislike are those who take these traditions and contort them, passing them off as having always been this way. I would take a black Heathen who truly and accurately represents the faith over a liberal revisionist any day.

Liberals like to be contrarian and to be a part of anything that makes them seem different or mold breaking. I’m a liberal but am not religious in any meaningful way. But that’s how they are. Whether it’s gender fluid, trans, polyamory, lgbt, witches, pagans, whatever. It’s why you get crazy looking bitches on tinder who go down a checklist. They’re very opinionated and love to be asked about it. Right wingers are equally shitty and stupid but in very different ways.

What religion isn't completely made up? Holy shit what a faggot you are.

Real religions evolve. Fake ones are made up.

Oh yeah, name one.

Christianity.

Zero self awareness.

Religion evolves from... something that's entirely made up. Invariably. All religions are made up, some of them have a great historical record of being made up, some of them were made up, forgotten, and made up all over again, and that's what's happening to Asatru right now.

So idiots making up new books or new denominations? Still totally made up.

Not even close to correct. I don't have time to hold your hand through religious studies 101.

Suit yourself. Neo paganism is closer to a t-shirt than a faith. A cheap fashion accessory with no depth or merit. Dice it up however you like and that will still be the case.

No different than a made up story about a guy getting crucified and his sky daddy. Nice try you God Botherer.

You think Jesus wasn't a historical figure?

>I would take a black Heathen who truly and accurately represents the faith over a liberal revisionist any day.
Problem is that conservatives do the same thing. Note, I am not saying liberals don't do it, they absolutely do. But when it comes down to it, regardless of a person's religion or politics views, people tend to warp religion to fit their politics.

If you're not unabashedly racist, you're doing paganism wrong. Hippy liberal neo-pagans are all larping

An excellent example of a made up religion, but I don't think that's what was going for.

Maybe, who gives a fuck? The religion is totally made up, also it's loaded with pedos.