Does anyone believe BIGfeet® could be real? Why have we not found a body yet, after all this time...

does anyone believe BIGfeet® could be real? Why have we not found a body yet, after all this time? What proof is out there about BIGfeet®? Has anyone here seen a BIGfeet®?

Attached: 92E3FBF0-7BB8-45F3-98A8-0842397DDBAB.jpg (797x720, 92.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx5WUzzgrfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any deboonkers want to try their hand with this FLIR footage?

How could a guy in a suit be giving off heat at 100F+? Uniform heat all through the body. The suit would need to be heated.

Attached: 9ft tall.jpg (709x482, 69.08K)

Here's some human examples taken on the same night with the same FLIR.

Note the humans DO NOT have a uniform heat signature all throughout the body, their clothes are blocking some of the heat from being picked up.

Attached: Capture.png (1397x620, 563.52K)

Here are more human examples. Same FLIR, same night.

Attached: human heat2.jpg (438x410, 6.72K)

Even more examples. Same FLIR (different settings).

Not only do clothes (or a monkey suit) significantly effect the heat signature and prevent it from being uniform but the human subjects are also several degrees cooler than the 9foot tall non-human subject in

Attached: human heat.jpg (813x687, 34.89K)

You would have to be seriously retarded to think a dude in a monkey suit could possibly be giving off 100F heat.

The figure is clearly 9foot tall and at least 3foot across.

No deboonkers want to tackle this?

Attached: yowie height.jpg (810x458, 45.48K)

Faggot

Heres a scorpion example.

Attached: download (7).jpg (305x165, 8.61K)

>No deboonkers want to tackle this?

No, I have better things to do with my life, like fucking hot sluts and playing call of duty

that's from the movie Predator, retard

I believe because I've seen them. They don't leave corpses, they burn their dead on funeral pyres with honor and dignity

Mad because the footage is literally impossible to argue against.

At least admit it would be impossible for 100F heat to be coming off a monkey/gorilla suit.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-07 110141.jpg (1275x710, 97.79K)

And all from the same game platform. Impressive

Is it from Australia?

If you're a regular videogamer, you're not "fucking hot sluts", sperg.

okay so most of them look like bigfoot

I want them to be real because if they are then I can one day probably see a video of a whore getting her insides ruined by BBC (BIG BIGFOOT COCK)

Attached: IMG_0658.jpg (1280x853, 274.39K)

Yes, in the tropical mountains of Queensland. More than twice the land area of Texas with only 5mil people. This footage is from South East QLD in the tropical mountain hinterlands.

They calculated the food these animals would require to sustain a small group of them, there was not enough food to sustain them throughout the winter without some sort of settlement. They probably don't exist looking at what they would require to survive.

Hey faggot. A sweaty dude in a suit would be hot AF in there so easy to get +100F kys you ignorant bitch.

And also retarded to believe you can't photoshop a picture.

Are you joking you fucking retard? They would be emitting heat INSIDE the suit you braindead fuckwit.

Look at pic rel. Same FLIR, same night. These guys are obviously sweaty as fuck in the image, you can even see their pit stains and sweat marks all over their clothes. AND YET THE CLOTHES STILL BLOCK THE HEAT FROM BEING DETECTED, THE HEAT REMAINS INSIDE THE CLOTHING. That's just how ALL clothing looks on FLIR, monkey suit or T-shirt. How is that confusing?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-07 110141.jpg (1307x750, 113.21K)

That's dumb . How does a Moose sustain itself? How does a herd of wild Buffalo sustain themselves?

It's not an image, it's a video. The files are publicly available to be debunked, yet almost a year later they still have not been. The files have not undergone any doctoring whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=sx5WUzzgrfY

www yowiehunters net/